COVID-19 and Season Passes (Memberships)

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Re: COVID-19 and Season Passes (Memberships)

Postby Jakizle » Mon May 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Interesting how all of the SEAS parks differ, apparently I get a free animal presentation and 7 free tickets? Shoot, who am I going to convince to go with me to SWSA???
swsa.PNG

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue May 05, 2020 9:14 am

^And it's made more complicated as we have San Antonio based Platinum Passes (from the first park we were at when our old, old pass expired) but we visit the Florida parks the most!

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Tue May 05, 2020 9:15 am

^ I have my SeaWorld / Busch Gardens pass and I got emails from both parks, each with different extra perks.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Follow me on Instagram for perfectly adequate theme park photos!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue May 05, 2020 10:06 am

One other variable I just realized is that my pass is for Sea World San Diego. And it seems likely that park will remain closed longer than the other locations. Hopefully the pass can be used at the other parks once they reopen.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Belmont Park & Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:07 am

This might just be me being a little greedy but man it would be awesome if SeaWorld parks were able to arrange for some kind of passholder preview for the new attractions, even if it was by reservation only for a specific time slot with limited capacity.

Again I don't mean to sound greedy here, I don't want anything to open before the time is right, but when it is right that might be a nice way to ease back into operations and give some of their most loyal customers a little peace of mind as to how they're going to be handling things moving forward.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue May 05, 2020 11:40 am

^I don't think it's greedy. It would be a good way to test out reopening of some rides/restaurants/attractions, see how a lot of these new procedures will actually work.

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Tue May 05, 2020 2:38 pm

I agree, if reservations are required for park admission or certain rides due to capacity then the passholders should get some sort of priority whether it's access for a first set of time or percentage of each day's offerings.

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Fri May 08, 2020 4:40 pm

Here's the Platinum upgrade for Sesame Place.

While our park remains temporarily closed, we will be offering all active Pass Members complimentary rewards and special benefits as a token of our appreciation.

All active Pass Members will be receiving Sesame Place Cash, which can be used at select locations in the park to purchase food, beverages, and merchandise through January 3, 2021. The Sesame Place Cash amount will be issued based on the time the park has been closed and the kind of Season Pass you have.

Additionally, Pass Members will receive Bring A Friend Days so that your friends and family can join in on the fun and spend an unforgettable day with you exploring the park and your favorite attractions. As a sign of our appreciation for you, our loyal Pass Member, we will also be granting complimentary membership tier upgrades for all active Season Passes for the remainder of 2020 as well as additional Sesame Place Pass Member events.
SSBenefits.jpg
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!