2019 TPR Coaster Poll!

Thanks for voting! Results will be coming soon!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Re: The 2019 TPR Coaster Poll is OPEN!

Postby A.J. » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:57 pm

chickenbowl wrote:Is it too late to add West Coast Racers into the poll this year? :lmao:

Yes, especially considering that it doesn't open to the general public until 2020.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby RandallFPS » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:43 am

YAY SO MANY OTHER POLLS ENDED EARLY DEC OR IN NOVEMBER THANK YOU!!!

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby JJLehto » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:30 pm

Missed this! Good thing there's still a couple of days left. Good thing, 2019 was my biggest year in terms of # as well as new rides and quality. Got some thinkin to do
Top 10 Steel: Steel Vengeance, Wicked Cyclone, Fury 325, Millennium Force, Storm Chaser, Skyrush, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), I305, Lightning Run
Top 10 Wood: Voyage, Phoenix, El Toro, Boulder Dash, Mystic Timbers, Lightning Racer, Grizzly (KD), Legend, Raven, Beast

Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Postby The Great Zo » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:22 pm

Just finished my rankings for 2019 and hit the green button. I have four new-for-me European coasters in my top 25!
-- Andy
Trip Reports: 2013 BG/KD -- 2013 TPR -- 2014 KI -- 2014 TPR -- 2015 TPR
Trip Reports: 2015 CP -- 2017 FL -- 2017 CP -- 2017 TPR -- 2018 FC -- 2018 CA

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby Garet » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:26 am

I hadn't checked my listings because I didn't get to ride anything new but looking at the rides noticed some missing. Probably too late for any Korean voters (I haven't ridden them yet) but worth a mention for next year, the Zamperla Thunderbolt from Robot Land and the Mack spinner from Shinhwa World are both missing from the poll.

Re: LAST CHANCE to vote in the 2019 TPR Coaster Poll!

Postby A.J. » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:33 am

It's the last chance to vote!

coasterpoll.com

Voting for the 2019 TPR Coaster Poll closes January 15th at 11:59 PM Eastern time! If you have finished arranging your coasters, remember to click the green "Done Ranking" button to lock in your vote!

Garet wrote:Probably too late for any Korean voters (I haven't ridden them yet) but worth a mention for next year, the Zamperla Thunderbolt from Robot Land and the Mack spinner from Shinhwa World are both missing from the poll.

Thanks for that Garet, it was an oversight not to include them. They'll be on next year.
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Re: 2019 TPR Coaster Poll - deadline EXTENDED!

Postby JG-77 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 am

Any change you can make the "Finished ranking" button save your work before submitting the ranking? I put in quite a bit of rearranging to my list, pressed finished ranking, and none of the changes were saved because I didn't realize I'd need to press the save button
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Postby A.J. » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:06 pm

That may be a bug... Your rankings and your list should always save automatically a few seconds after you change something. There should be a little green popup (with text we need to change) on the top right of the window when your changes save. The "Done Ranking" button merely locks your rankings in for the poll calculation.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby JG-77 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Hmm, odd. Maybe there was an internet error on my end, I was on school wifi so that could be a contributing factor. No worries, I got the rankings fixed
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:35 am

Thanks for the extension! I just did my poll and the funniest/best thing I noticed was that I finally have two Vekoma Coasters in my top 25...and they're both in Poland!!! WTF?!?!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!