Robb & Elissa Go To Japan & Don't Ride Any Roller Coasters!

Part three posted! Click:
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
KidTums' personal piano player

Re: Robb & Elissa Go To Japan & Don't Ride Any Roller Coaste

Postby wrs28330 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:51 pm

I can't decide between Chocolate or Strawberry, so I will just have to try both! How about one on the way into the park, and another one on the way out of the park? :D

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Great report! I can't wait to make it on Journey someday. I love the Test Track ride system and the theming on this ride looks incredible.

robbalvey wrote:When the comments stop, I'll just assume everyone is bored of seeing Japan pics and move on to something else.

I don't think it's possible to get bored of seeing Japan.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Rainbow MagicLand & Gardaland

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby pǝʇɹǝʌuı » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:27 am

Okay, you've definitely convinced me to go back to DisneySea when I visit Japan. Your photos do the park every bit of justice it deserves.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:40 am

Let me know when Duffy adds an adorable shrimp tail that is depressed and likes to stay in the corner to his list of friends. Then I will happily carry one around the park.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:06 am

oh my.. these pics in this report are incredible. In particular the Journey pics. . wow, that ride looks so unique. I'm surprised they haven't cloned it anywhere else.

and the park is so beautiful. I too don't understand the whole Idea behind the bears obsession.
(I mean, I get an obsession with "Bears" :p. . but not necessarily the obsession with the Tokyo Disney Bears).

but I have a feeling that someday I'll start to understand. And then end up buying one.

I keep going back to the food pics tho. . OMG this:

if I had been with you, I'd be ending up with a suitcase full of souvenir plates, as I'd have been buying the crap outta this incredible looking treat. that Mirror Glaze! OMG amazing.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:19 am

robbalvey wrote: I took 2,700 photos on day one!!!

Obviously I cannot post 2,700 photos in one trip report (Well, I can, and then even Adam Roth would be all "Damn! That's a LOT of photos!!!" and then you know I would have accomplished something!)

This was my favorite part of the report. Hi Adam! How are those trash can photos doing!?!? ;)

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:35 am

SharkTums wrote:
robbalvey wrote: I took 2,700 photos on day one!!!

Obviously I cannot post 2,700 photos in one trip report (Well, I can, and then even Adam Roth would be all "Damn! That's a LOT of photos!!!" and then you know I would have accomplished something!)

This was my favorite part of the report. Hi Adam! How are those trash can photos doing!?!? ;)

:lmao:

I came back from our last Asia trip with 17,000 photos... So at least 35% of those were trash can photos! ;)
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby Garet » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 am

Every-time I see Tower of Terror queue-time pictures makes me remember that one time out of all my trips they had the single-rider line for it open and I basically ended up going around in it for about 2 hours and getting 10 rides in a row because I wasn't sure if I'd ever get a chance like that again.

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Condor » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:18 am

I'll be making my first DisneySea visit in early November. I knew Journey would be closed when I booked the trip, but even then, with these photos and your other TRs I'm still looking forward to TDS the most of all the Japanese parks.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:19 am

TDS without Journey is still better than 99% of the parks on the planet so don't be bummed or depressed. Just plan to go back! =)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!