TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is Disney or Universal likely to build a third US park?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if you had to choose is Disney or Universal likely to build another third US location for a themed resort? And where could it be? Texas???

Your questions exhibit a level of simpleness that is below stupidity?

The only place I could think of Disney building another American park is New Orleans.The main reasons for this is if they could get the SFNO property for free/cheap and they have plans for another DisneySea-type park,and they could use New Orleans as a regular destination for their cruise line.

And the next time a major hurricane hits, it can get demolished just like SFNO. Even Disney can't stop mother nature.

And the next time a major hurricane hits, it can get demolished just like SFNO. Even Disney can't stop mother nature.

If Disney wanted too they could easily solve the elevation problem in New Orleans just like they did in Florida. However, fat chance you will see a Disney park in New Orleans or anywhere else in the US.

There have been rumblings of Disney buying the old Six Flags Autoworld location. Buying every defunct coaster and open Disney Defunct world. Classics such as Cuda Falls, Volcano the Blast Coaster, Dueling Dragons, Cobra from LaRonde, many rides from Astroworld. Defunct World was also high bidder on Big Dipper from Geauga lake. Customers will feel so much nostalgia as they see old classics from all over the world. Laser from Dorney Park and Wild Cat from Cedar Point will also make an appearance. Disney Defunct World will be a flint Destination.

• 2 weeks later...

My vote would be a Lotte-World-type indoor theme park from Disney built in Kansas somewhere near Legends. I really think Disney could do an indoor park well if they tried.

But this is not speculation; it's just me wishing.

My vote would be a Lotte-World-type indoor theme park from Disney built in Kansas somewhere near Legends. I really think Disney could do an indoor park well if they tried.

But this is not speculation; it's just me wishing.

An indoor park was Walt's idea for Saint Louis, but Budweiser and the city kicked them out, so we will never get to know if a true WD indoor theme park would ever work or ever be thought of again (outside of Disney Quest).

Also with the new Fox merge and the new IP's that it brings along with Marvel and Star Wars their is quite a lot that can be built, most likely attractions in bigger cities like for example Star Wars: Chicago or The Avengers take New York.