TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sea World All Inclusive Experience Worth It?

My wife, a friend, and myself are going to Sea World next week on a Tuesday and I was looking at the All Inclusive Experience package for $124 per person. It includes all day dining, a "Quick Que Premier" plus a second day pass (which we won't use). Jumping to the front of the line (like a Fast Pass I suppose) and the all day meals seam appealing for the extra $65. Any thoughts on this? We will be going there for the full day (10am - 10 pm)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a decent deal but unless you love rapids rides I don't know if you really need Quick Queue at SeaWorld on a Tuesday (even though it is June). I'd take the money I would have spent on that and go pet a penguin or something but if you just want to re-ride the coasters a sh*t ton of times then by all means, go for it.

Realistically, your money would be better spent on an animal tour within the park, or if you really want to splurge, put the money towards a visit to Discovery Cove during your trip.

On a Tuesday you'll probably be able to get a few rides in on each of the coasters and Infinity Falls (weather depending for all of these) and you can knock off all of the major shows in between. The show schedules typically allow for you to line things up pretty reasonably for a good balance of shows, rides and animal experiences. I would recommend saving any queuing time for Antarctica or Wild Arctic until after you've completed all of your other must-do's for the day.

I agree with the others, put that money towards a tour. I've done the penguins up close experience before and it was really awesome. They show you all the areas in the back where they store the food, etc and explain about where the penguins are from for a bit. Then they bring you out into the main exhibit(where if you hate the cold you need to at least bring a hoodie) and they open a gate and one of them comes hopping over and they let you pet them and take a picture with them.

We happened to do the tour when nobody else did so it was even a better experience but I still think it's worth the money either way.

We also did the behind the scenes tour which is cheaper and that was also very good but we enjoyed the penguins up close tour more.

I haven't been since Infinity Falls opened, but I've never had to wait more than 20 minutes for anything at SeaWorld. Usually the coasters are walk-ons as long as you don't look to ride Manta immediately after the park opens due to its location.

I strongly recommend the penguin tour. It was about a half hour if I remember correctly and the trainers were super knowledgeable. And you can get photos like this.

IMG_20180917_114830.thumb.jpg.6314aeaeb2475194f0eb8028cd2e83ee.jpg

I also recommend either Dine with Shamu or Shark's Underwater Grill. Dine with Shamu has an all you can eat and drink (beer included) buffet with solid food plus you get a private show with Shamu and the trainers. Shark's is a more upscale location, but the ambiance and food is incredible.