1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Verbolten, Space Mountain (Disneyland), Thunderation
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
1 park a month was my goal for 2018.
January - MoA/Nick U
February - Knott's/Disneyland/DCA/Santa Monica Pier
March - Miss
April - Miss
May - Carowinds
June - Kings Island
July - Kentucky Kingdom
July/Aug - Cedar Point, Knoebels, BGW, Hershey, SFOG, Kings Dominion, Carowinds again, SFA,
September - I rested, haha
October - Universal, IOA
November - Miss
December - Miss
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Such a tough call. Knoebels for Glowphest!
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Twisted Cyclone. I think it really elevated SFOG's collection.
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Verbolten, Gringott's, Twisted Timbers, Twisted Cyclone, Phoenix
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Everything at Knoebels and Universal
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
I only rode the new RMC's haha.
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Dual Dragons, that crazy inverted + sit down Intamin combo coaster in China. https://twitter.com/ThemeParkReview/status/928351433061101569
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Mummy! Let's make Brandon Frasier jokes for an hour.
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
Mystery shed. Good job getting this going KI, I'd love to see what surprises other parks could come up with.
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
I waited about an hour for Cars. I had to wait almost an hour for Ghostrider, too. It was insanely busy on the Friday before Presidents day.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Diamondback, thanks to operating the ride in 2009.
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Having a drink, leaving for Timmy OToole's, and finding shade. It's Six Flags.
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
This is a tough question because I've only been to Knott's and KD once a piece, yet I've been to Carowinds, KI, CP so many times UGH. Right now I'll say Knott's is my second fav. It had this intangible charm, the boysenberry drinks/food were fantastic, the flume is top notch, and they have great rides. Half of which were closed when I was there and I still fell in love with the place!
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
People seem to be having positive visits lately and there's a diverse coaster collection that's not offensive.
28. Launch or Lift?
I get more hyped for a launch. I love the anticipation.
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Zeus at Mt. Olympus.
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Hell yeah man be passionate about it. I understand it, and why not have a huge love for one of the best entertainment experiences in the world?
32. Best Batman themed ride?
All the B&M inverts are great.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
If it's a good park: a full stomach.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
Voyage is a fantastic coaster..
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
Change on Drop Zone many times, change on Diamondback, a phone on Diamondback
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
If this is a question probably no.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)