1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Millennium Force, Skyrush, Slinky Dog Dash
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
My first day at Tokyo Disneyland. Everything that people say about that place is 100% true.
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
I really want to say Slinky Dog Dash, but I can't kid myself. It's Steel Vengeance.
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Surf Coaster Leviathan. I was expecting another run of the mill jet coaster. Instead I got a wild ride with some very surprising airtime.
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Shark's Underwater Grill
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
Disneyland (I'm queuing at the entrance now
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
Themed is used in the lighest sense, but Phoenix.
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Coaster at PNE Playland
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Probably Untamed/RMC Robin Hood since I'm pretty sure I'll be riding it this summer. Hakugai looks the better though.
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
Canobie Lake Park (duh)
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Slinky Dog Dash...
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Winterfest has better lights, but I'll take Six Flags since they run a ton of coasters and don't give a rats booty about cold temperatures.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
Wicker Man's pyro's wet dream
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
Kings Dominion. I like the top two quality better than Kings Island's breadth.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
2 hours for WDW's Splash Mountain. They were out of Fastpasses and I couldn't stay until close, but there was no way I was leaving without one ride on that masterpiece.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
[Checks how tall Larson towers are]
AtmosFEAR or Stratosfear
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
Log flumes. It's not even close.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
(For Canobie) Playing pinball, listening to the carousel's music, interacting with the scare actors.
(For SFNE) Using my meal plan, looking at the superhero memorabilia, killing time before Haunted Graveyard opens
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Knott's Berry Farm. It has easily the best theming of the Cedar Fair parks, some nice classic dark rides, an awesome chicken restaurant, and GhostRider.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Canobie Lake Park- Charm and Customer Service
SFNE- Superman and Wicked Cyclone
28. Launch or Lift?
Lift. I want that first drop.
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
Yes I did at most parks I visited.
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Rebel Yell when it ran backwards
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Considering I saw one chastise a cast member for It's a Small World Holiday having one bulb out, I'm hesitant to say all are cool. But most are.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Joker at Discovery Kingdom
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
Lightning Rod (best coaster period)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
Yes. Some moron was intentionally vomiting ice cream on my local town's carnival when I was little. My dad scared him poopless afterwards.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Yes it's a coaster. That launch is really a thing. And it's so bad that it deserves to be honored as a contender for the worst coaster. No one cares about the world's worst flat ride.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
From Dollywood, yes. Their's actually tastes like turkey. From anywhere else, no way because they usually taste like pork.
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
Hope it's Ash Wednesday or Good Friday and I have to fast anyway.
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018.