TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, hold on. Let me get my credit card...

Seriously though, I feel like you need to give some more information before you expect many donations. Does this community based exhibition idea have any support from the community or is it something that’s never been pitched? If so, why isn’t there an organization or municipality asking for donations? Nobody is going to blindly send money to some random dude in Hungary.

PS: Please god don’t let this response contain the phrase: “Online Petition”.

I'm guessing the plans for the zoo to try and take over and re-energize the place fell through.

No, the zoo's expansion is still in the works. They already opened a smaller "playground" called Holnemvolt Vár.

(Holnemvolt Vár is supposedly the suppressor to Vidámpark, however it's smaller, and has no "real" rides besides the cracarouseld a small ferris wheel. The Zoo's pretty small and deficient "Vidámpark" exhibition can be found there as well.)

The bigger investment, the "Pannon Park" reportedly will be finished next spring.

This project, and exhibition has nothing to do with the zoo however. This one is completely relies on the old crew members and the fans of the park.

Will the wood coaster be part of that expansion or have they given up on that?