TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets - ON SALE NOW!

WCB18.thumb.jpg.9b4d6c6286cf318f7d911ac14e962da8.jpg

West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets Now On Sale!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

West Coast Bash - Knott's Berry Farm

Saturday, September 8th, 2018

West Coast Bash is a theme park "fan event" that includes "Exclusive Ride Time" before and after the park's public operating hours without waiting in any lines as well as many other awesome perks!

- FOUR Hours of Exclusive Ride Time Total!!

- ERT on HangTime

- ERT on Xcelerator

- ERT on Silver Bullet

- ERT on MORE to be announced soon!

- Morning ERT!

- Night ERT!

- One full meal featuring Knott's Famous Fried Chicken!

- West Coast Bash Knott's T-Shirt INCLUDED!

- Backstage Tour!

- GET EXCITED!!!

West Coast Bash - Knott's Berry Farm

Saturday, September 8th, 2018

Event Ticket Prices

Knott's Berry Farm Season Pass Holder - $49

Non-Season Pass Holder - $79

Pricing includes the Knott's WCB event T-Shirt!

(NOTE: T-Shirt sizes will be first come, first served. So make sure you get to the park early to get the size you want!)

West Coast Bash - Six Flags Magic Mountain

Sunday, September 9th, 2018

West Coast Bash is a theme park "fan event" that includes "Exclusive Ride Time" to avoid waiting in any lines as well as many other awesome perks!

- TWO Hours of Exclusive Ride Time!

- TWO Hours of Extended Park Hours!

- ERT on Twisted Colossus

- ERT on X2

- ERT on Tatsu

- ERT on CraZanity

- ERT on Viper

- ERT on Scream!

- Two Meals!

- Breakfast!

- Lunch!

- GET EXCITED!!!

West Coast Bash - Six Flags Magic Mountain

Sunday September 9th, 2018

Event Ticket Prices

Six Flags Season Pass Holder - $63

Non-Season Pass Holder - $73

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn, too last minute for me, already had to book other plans (gah family and friend weddings getting in the way of matters!)

But I am very glad to see WCB is back! Because now I can prep for WCB 2019

^ If they hold a WCB next year. I'm hoping they do, even though Disney Resort

won't be part of it. But, the brand spanking new GALAXY's EDGE will be open by then.

And if they don't hold a 2019 WCB...no big deal. We're still going that Sept.

I hope everybody who does go this year, has a great time!

I am SOOO unbelievably excited for this right now!!! I’m sure there’s a very reasonable reason why there wasn’t a WCB in 2017 that I haven’t read about yet, but I was super worried that it was going away for some reason. So glad to hear it’s back! Thank you SO much TPR staff for making this a possibility!!! <3

won't be part of it. But, the brand spanking new GALAXY's EDGE will be open by then.

Same, I decided Im going next year WCB or not. But ya know, cant get ERT on my own.

Its a great event, I hate that for various reasons I keep missing it/doesnt happen. But alas, Im glad its back and will keep the faith its on next year!

Enjoy everyone its a great time.

EDIT: OH! Should say my friend's wedding is that weekend, so Im not upset about the timing of this announcement. Even if it was announced 6 months ago I couldnt have gone still.

I know right.....couldn't pick any other damn weekend to get married

Edited by JJLehto

^^ I'm correcting myself here, but apart from the Justice League dark ride in SFMM, that was it for what

opened in 2017 at both parks. So what I think the reason for not doing Bash was - no new coasters to ride,

(like Hang Time this year) and that was it. I could be wrong. But I was a bit unsure myself,

wondering if the weekend had been shut down for good. Yay for them doing it again!

^ And they may just do a WCB next year, if only because of the new stuff in DL, and people would

want to add on time (like we will) to visit the Resort as well as the WCB weekend.

IMG_2027.JPG.af84abe714f48fa8a318d913bff7b85a.JPG

Lunch at Knott's WCB Day, 2016.

Edited by Nrthwnd

Awesome! My group of friends were put on notice in the Spring when the "WCB is happening" email came out.

They were literally asking if I had heard anything about 2 days ago. We're all excited and always grateful for all the work that goes into planning this. Thanks Robb & company!

I would love to do a trip like this in September, but we are still deciding if we are going to hold Michael's memorial service in Massachusetts that weekend or the next, so I (like you, Bill) will wait to see if there is one next year. And if there is another Oktoberfest trip scheduled instead, I may jump on that one too!

I just hope that everyone will actually behave themselves for WCB 2018 as I know that is why TPR doesn't do a lot of these events anymore.

Be good people...and don't ruin it for others by going all Mr. Corn (IE: whining and complaining if things don't go as you had expected)!!

Sounds awesome! What do people typically do for lodging? Both Knotts and SFMM have hotels within walking distance, but the parks are almost 1 hour, 15 minutes apart (without traffic). Does it make sense to just stay by Knotts and drive over to SFMM for the day? Would the Sunday morning drive to SFMM from Knotts be pretty hectic?

Edited by orangeblue

^It's really what you like better. A lot of people base camp at the Knott's hotel (especially if they'll also be visiting Disney on the trip). But if you don't like to get up early, switching hotels is also possible.