TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Some cool dragon pictures

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool pictures. But a quick question. I am guessing your pics were taken after the park shut and the trains had been moved into the storage, maintance area. So why have they put the trains that would normally be at the load station into the storage/maintance area, and kept the other trains in the offload area and not moved them forward into the load platform?

Cool pictures. But a quick question. I am guessing your pics were taken after the park shut and the trains had been moved into the storage, maintance area. So why have they put the trains that would normally be at the load station into the storage/maintance area, and kept the other trains in the offload area and not moved them forward into the load platform?

You're right.. the park was closed and all the power was to the ride was off and the ride e-stopped.. we do that in case the techs decide to not make sure we arent on or under the track and send a train. I usually walk up the lift hill at the end of the day to look for phones and glasses since they tend to slip out of peoples pockets going uphill.

We were only running one train on each side when we closed so that is why the load platform is empty. When we shut down we just kept the trains at unload instead of advancing them into load. When the tech's take over at night they can just bypass the whole "button pushing" and do whatever they want with the trains so it really doesn't matter where we leave the trains as long as we dont forget about any guests on the brakes jk.

Eric