Let's get it on!
1. What is the best park visit you had in 2017?
Valleyfair! on the Friday of Labor day weekend. It was absolutely empty and it was a breeze to get in and out.
2. Have you ever traveled to a park with a specific ride in mind only for it to be closed all day?
Yes/no. By the time I was able to get a day off to go to Warner Bros Movie World, Superman Escape (Intamin accel) was closed for refurb. Looks like Excelerator will be closed on my visit to Knott's in 2 weeks, too haha. (I'm crying on the inside)
3. GCI or Gravity Group? Pick one.
You know what you're getting with GCI. There's almost a glass ceiling when it comes to the airtime and intensity. Give me Gravity Group.
4. How many different parks did you visit in 2017?
Very weak year - 4
5. How many times did you visit your home park in 2017?
After many shitty visits to SF Great America, I did not buy a pass in 2017 - Zero visits.
6. What was the first RMC you rode?
Goliath at SFGAm
7. Best view from the top of a lift?
Avalanche at Timber Falls in Wisconsin Dells!
Check out Robb's POV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mk6Lv38_q0
The trees and the river...it's a surprisingly nice view out in Wisco!
8. What new-for-2018 roller coaster are you most anticipating? Pick one.
9. RMC or Intamin? You can only choose one.
10. What was your favorite new-to-you ride of 2017?
Not Mystic Timbers, not Fury, it's..... Renegade
11. Money is no object. You can travel to any park in the world right now by snapping your fingers. Where are you going?
12. Have you ever made out with someone in a queue line?
13. What is the last coaster that changed your top 10?
14. Disney or Universal?
15. When is the last time you witnessed someone puke at a park?
Saw the aftermath at Gatekeeper in 2016
16. How many new credits did you pick up in 2017? If you don't count, take your best guess...
Uhhh like 20? Valleyfair + MOA + Fury + Mystic Timbers
17. You're at Magic Mountain. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
Tatsu. A massive terrain hugging B&M flyer?! Sign me up!
18. Name a coaster or ride that you passionately dislike.
Pilgrim's Plunge and Zeus
19. What is the most amount of money you've spent on a Fast Pass?
CP on a Friday was over $100
20. Skyscreamers or Windseekers?
21. What is your most recent B&M credit?
22. Best adult beverage at a theme park? (under 21: whats your favorite beverage you can only get at a park?)
SFGAm has this blue long island ice tea with these mango balls that will get you drunk
23. Most irritating coaster nickname/abbreviation?
Millie/Maggie/Misty they can all burn in hell
24. Butterbeer or Dole Whip?
25. Favorite steel coaster *under* 100 feet?
Scooby's Spooky Coaster
26. What's the best bathroom at your home park?
The one with AC
27. Nighttime ERT on Lightning Rod or all-you-can-eat Cinnamon Bread? You can only choose one.
You can have LR ERT but will it be operating???? Lock me in on that cinnamon bread that oven won't be broken!
28. If it were in your power, what coaster would you relocate to Knoebels?
Python in Bamboo Forest, that one massive GCI on the hill - that could probably work with Knoebel's terrain
29. What is the last thing you remember eating in a theme park?
Blue Ice Cream
30. Your favorite coaster got equipped with on board audio x Spotify. What's your hype track?
Nothing To Find - The War on Drugs
31. Name the most disappointing ride you took in 2017.
Wild Thing - Valleyfair
32. Airtime hill or Zero G Roll?
FFFFff. Tough one. Give me that sweet sweet zero g goodness
33. What is your favorite coaster/ride built before 1970?
34. What's worse - splashed by malaria lake flume water or dripped on by chain lift grease?
I got spooged on by the Bat @ KI and I couldn't get that shit off me ALL DAY. Grease is worse.
35. Name an Intamin coaster on your bucketlist!
36. You just won a 3 day trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is you have to choose between Disneyworld or Cedar Point. Which do you choose and why?
Disney World. I haven't been to AK or Epcot since 2002.
37. Floater or Ejector?
Outlaw Run changed me. Ejector.
38. What was your worst park experience of 2017?
Winterfest? Only because Mystic Timbers was the only coaster open and the line got wild.
39. Name your favorite coaster under 41 feet tall.
Okay, who the frick is getting this specific?? You know what I'm just going to say Shamu's Express out of spite.
40. End your post with an aerial shot of one of your top 5 coasters.