TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Accident At Wolmi Park, Korea

A couple in their 20s fell from an amusement park ride at Wolmi Theme Park in Incheon, Sunday.

According to Incheon Fire Station, the couple, a 22-year-old man and 21-year-old woman fell 2 meters to 3 meters to the ground from the Crazy Clown ride, at 5:53 p.m. on Sunday.

Crazy Clown is an octopus-shaped ride rotating up and down fast.

Police said they are investigating mechanical problems and whether the amusement park followed the safety rules.

Police said a spindle of the ride broke off.

The couple was taken to a nearby hospital and received treatment.

In 2015, the theme park was closed after a similar accident. A safety bar on the park's Viking ship ride opened while the ride was in motion.

Six passengers out of 14 were bruised after bumping against the machine but no one fell out.

Source

Picture of ride from site since i can't seem to get site address when clicking the ride listing:

This park also added it's only coaster recently, one of those small helix spinners by the look of it. I say by the look of it because the gallery includes Toverland's spinner and a Zamperla spinner in there, but the middle two pictures seem to be of the parks ride: http://my-land.co.kr/index/s3/s3_01.php It's the second from last listing. Crazy Clown's listing is the top right one.

spinner.thumb.jpg.d2cb7801f31da68334dca879d592b4e5.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images