Okay, I've been drinking so be warned...
1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?
25 hours in a sh*tty Kia that cost us $500 for a 2 day rental since we were driving it from Newburgh, NY to Orlando via Kentucky through a blizzard and through multiple states that had declared a state of emergency. F*ck you JetBlue. Also, thanks to Brit for putting up with my sh*t.
2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in?
The coasters in New York suck so I guess Ride of Steel by default.
3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags?
4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride?
I'm always with Brit, but yeah absolutely. We had a Nitro train to ourselves in an ice storm... can't imagine why
5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something?
Drinking and trying to ignore he crazy bartender at the Sky Bar
6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night?
7. Name some theme park food that *sounds* gross, yet is oh-so-delicious?
Gotta pass on this one..
8. Name your top three "bucketlist" coasters you have yet to ride.
Tsunami at M&D's, Smiler and NTAG but I'm saving them for last on the bucket list just to be safe.
9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did?
No but we were offered chicken nuggets when we were stopped on Nitro's brake run at night in January for ten minutes.
10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster?
1 year plus for Gale Force
11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it.
Every f*cking Gravitron
12. Your favorite SWEET treat at a park that is NOT your home park.
13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on?
Something with a huge line just to be a dick
14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be?
The Log Flume at Morey's
15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster?
16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option.
17. Name your favorite Vekoma.
Goliath before they f*cked it up
18. What water ride delivers the most unacceptable amount of wetness?
Star Jet at Casino Pier
19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's?
No I would not... I would want it to focus on Mystic Timbers mystery sheds
20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are...
21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash?
Show me the money
22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog?
I pay for the dryer machine
23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park?
The fries will give you the sh*ts... look out
24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
25. Favorite (non-clone) dark ride?
Reese's Extreme Cup Challenge... so good
26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016?
27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy.
204 I think...
28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose?
Six Flags America and then I'd rent a car and go to Kings Dominion
29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden?
30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing?
Green Lantern and Jolly Roger because it's the sh*ttiest excuse for a flat ride ever
31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park?
The 1-877 Kars for Kids song on Six Flags TV
32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit?
33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park?
34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to?
35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years?
36. The most overrated coaster ever is...
37. What ride makes you wanna vomit?
Green Lantern First Flight... not because it gives me motion sickness, just because thinking about it makes me naseous.
38. What is the best consolation prize you've won at a games booth?
I always win the big prize because that's how I roll
39. And the worst?
See above... all I do is win, win, win no matter what
40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat).
Every coaster at Great Adventure at night...