Cool! Getting to know some forum members.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1. What is the name of your home park?
Silver Dollar City
2. Do you own a coaster related T-shirt?
Several. My favourite is the Thunderbird shirt from Holiwood Nights 2015.
3. Do you enjoy Vekoma SLCs?
If it is Thunderhawk at Michigan's Adventure, then yes.
4. Name the first 3 coasters that come to mind.
Outlaw Run, Millennium Force, Lightning Rod
5. One park you would definitely never go back to is...
6. Have you ever ridden a drop tower taller than 200 feet?
Several, tallest one being Lex Luthor at Magic Mountain
7. What is your favorite roller coaster?
8. When you go to a park three things you must have with you are...
Wallet, car keys, and 2 zipper bags to put them in (both of them inside one bag, which is itself in the other bag. Nothing gets wet that way)
9. How many times did you visit your home park last season?
Around 20, also 9 visits to Worlds of Fun, next closest major park to me
10. The first Intamin coaster you rode is...
American Eagle, Six Flags Great America
11. Have you ever spent an entire day at a park alone?
12. The independent park you go to the most is...
13. Does B&M or Intamin make better hyper coasters?
B&M makes hyper coasters that are closer to me.
Haven't been on an Intamin hyper yet.
14. If it was free, what upcharge ride what you jump on right now?
S&S Screamin' Swing
15. What is the best food at your home park?
16. The name of the worst GCI you've ridden is...
Kentucky Rumbler maybe? None I've been on are bad, just ranging from average to above average.
17. When you're not riding something at your home park where are you?
Pokemon hunting with my kids. Conveniently a lot of Pokemon spawn at playgrounds and other kid friendly places.
18. Favorite water ride in a dry park (flume, rapids, etc)
Timber Mountain Log Ride, Knott's Berry Farm
19. Do you get your photo taken with park mascots?
No, but I do get pictures of my kids with them.
20. Name one personal item you've lost at a park.
A St. Louis Cardinals hat. I actually lost it twice. The first time was at Kentucky Kingdom's log flume in 2015. I wasn't allowed to bring it on the platform, so I set it down on a nearby bench and another park guest picked it up, mistaking it for hers (that area is pretty heavily Cardinals territory). I lost it for good last year because I was a dumbass and forgot to take it off when I got on Flight of Fear at Kings Island.
21. Name of the worst B&M invert you've ridden is...
Patriot. Not a bad ride, just average, and most B&M inverts range from good to great.
22. Name your favorite steel coaster under 125 feet tall.
Maverick, Cedar Point
23. Name your favorite coaster/ride manufacturer?
RMC. I've been on several, and none are anything less than incredible.
24. What waterpark have you visited most often?
Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags St. Louis. Yep, my home waterpark, White Water is really not very good, so we haven't actually been in many years.
25. The name of the fastest wooden coaster you have ridden is...
Goliath, Six Flags Great America
26. What is the name of the flat ride you've ridden the most?
Magnificent Wave Carousel, Silver Dollar City. In a park not known for flat rides, it's one that we generally ride at least once each visit. It's not too tall, not too fast, and spins just enough but not too much. It's the perfect intersection of everyone's ride preferences.
27. Name a ride-related injury you have suffered.
I tripped on the stairs and cut my foot trying to board Tiger Trax at Como Town.
28. Favorite Halloween event at a park?
SDC's Cowboy and Harvest Festival, if that counts. I'm not really into Halloween.
29. Name the most recent Arrow ride or coaster you've been on...
Thunderation on 12/26
30. Name of your favorite ride that never leaves the ground (safari, train, bumper cars, etc)
Whip rides like Peanuts 500 at Worlds of Fun. I'd love to do a full size version.
31. What ride makes you laugh the most?
Gobbler Getaway, Holiday World
32. How many RMC's have you ridden?
4 - Outlaw Run, Goliath, Twisted Colossus, and Storm Chaser
33. Best flat that goes over 100 feet is...
Detonator, Worlds of Fun
34. When you are on your way to your home park what is one worry that you might have?
The line of cars to get in might be backed up to the Highroad.
35. Favorite park that is NOT your home park is ___________.
36. How many different parks did you go to last season?
It was a good year, 18!
Disney California Adventure
Knott's Berry Farm
Silver Dollar City
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Universal Studios Hollywood
Worlds of Fun
37. The indoor coaster/dark ride you ride most often is...
Fire in the Hole
38. When you spend the day at the park what do you drink all day?
Water, unless it's SDC's Old Time Christmas, in which case it's wassail.
39. The name of the best B&M you've ridden is?
Diamondback, Kings Island
40. Name three other forum members that will fill this out...
Coasterbill, Henry M, Nrthwnd