Europe 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuff

P. 32- Final Report! Cruise, Greece, Rome & Two Italy Parks!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
MUST BUY RMC MERCHANDISE!!!!

Re: Europe 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuf

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:53 am

Wow five weeks! Glad you had a great time in Europe! All the parks look fantastic!

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:50 am

Italy is definitely on my "bucket list." Rainbow Magicland and Cinecitta World both look like fun.

I poke manatees in the butt.

Postby Jcoaster » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:26 am

Awesome report, always great to get trip reports on international park.

Also great to hear you enjoyed your time in Italy. I still have ties there (some family still lives there) so its cool to see the parks they always tell me about and visit frequently.
Lightening Rod/Skyrush/El Toro/I305/Superman: The Ride/ Twisted Timbers/Storm Chaser/ Apollo's Chariot/Phoenix/Boulder Dash

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Johnlloyd » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:08 am

Thanks for the great trip report of Europe, Robb! All the parks you visited over the past five weeks just looked amazing! I'm looking forward to setting out on my own European amusement park trip one day. Thanks once again for sharing your photos and videos of the trip! :)
Canada's Wonderland is my home park!

Check out my amusement park blog here!

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Ed Farmer » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:59 am

Now you can experience pirates battling it out on flying ships in VR Rainbow Magicland's mine train coaster!

What a novel concept from Rainbow Magicland, to put VR on a coaster that isn't the tallest, fastest, or most popular at the park!
Been you to have any spike, man?

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby TyRush » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:35 am

Looks like a heck of a trip! Italy is probably my second favorite desired location to visit so it is neat to see some park pictures and sight seeing pictures. Glad it was a blast!
If Intamin made a donkey, it wouldn't be tame.....well for a year

Visit our Penn State Theme Park Engineering Group page! www.psuthemeparkengineering.com/

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Taylor Finn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:15 am

Thanks Robb for all the updates. I have followed along the whole trip. It is unlikely that I will ever do a trip this long, but for future planning purposes, what would you say was your favorite 7-10 day leg not including the Cruise and Italian parks? I am just curious for your opinion, really!

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby RCjunkie » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 am

"So we totally just listened to #PopeFrancis speak in VaticanCity and we didn't instantly burst into flames! lol Religion achievement unlocked! This fills our "Jesus quota" for at least the next decade, right?" - Robb.

Get your 'Jesus on' for a few minutes and then sin for the next decade? Sounds good to me. If religion was more like this I might actually get into it. Thanks for all of the pictures of the European parks, their landscaping makes their parks such a pleasure to look at.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Stonem » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Glad to see you are enjoying my country! It would be fun to meet you around at some theme park, but I understand it's just a family and friends trip so it will be for another time with the other enthusiasts ! :D
Once in 2010 I saw Elissa and the other tpr guys queueing at Gardaland for Space Vertigo and they let me surpass the group because they wanted to ride it togheter, but I don't know why I haven't started conversating with them :lmao:
Coaster Counter : 168

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Taylor Finn wrote:Thanks Robb for all the updates. I have followed along the whole trip. It is unlikely that I will ever do a trip this long, but for future planning purposes, what would you say was your favorite 7-10 day leg not including the Cruise and Italian parks? I am just curious for your opinion, really!

Any parts of the trip that included Europa Park.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!