Europe 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuff

P. 32- Final Report! Cruise, Greece, Rome & Two Italy Parks!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Re: Europe 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuf

Postby Garet » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:24 pm

I can't work out which one I am enjoying more: these awesome TR's or the super-fans reactions to Robb's opinions. :lmao:

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:31 pm

"other than the SLC..."

WH really has a nice collection of pretty well kept coasters, there. Did you go on that
lovely piece of wood, Robin Hood? Or was it not available, or nobody interested?

Goliath, Express, Sound are really 3 great coasters there, IMhO.
Glad to read you enjoyed the new coaster, there. It's another one for me to get back to, lol.

And all those pastries and such...<drool> Thanks for sharing those photos, Robb. <drool>

And COKE appears to be getting very creative with their dispensing machines,
i.e. Hug-A-Coke Machine; Instant Iced Coke. I wonder if any of this would/could
come back to the U.S. and Canada, etc?
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby johnnyknottsville » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Crazy seeing the evolution from the birth of a little human known around Tpr as Kidtums to now a riding partner, you can see Robb in her but she's definitely Elissa's little twin lol Watching my own grow up and seeing how big Kristen has gotten damn you kids for making me feel old ;)

Great TR but this is Tpr wouldn't expect anything less...will this trip include Kolmarden and Wildfire? I can not wait to see Robbs video for that one!!!
I'm back
OoooWe I didn't come here to play with you woes... hahaha. I came here to Slay Biotch!!!...Um hmm I like cornbread and collard greens biotch...yous better believe it!!!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:06 pm

johnnyknottsville wrote:will this trip include Kolmarden and Wildfire? I can not wait to see Robbs video for that one!!!

Yes it will!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:11 pm

Garet wrote:I can't work out which one I am enjoying more: these awesome TR's or the super-fans reactions to Robb's opinions.

OMG, are you talking about the batshit crazy people on Twitter??? Yeah, IMO the Efteling fans are some of the worst European fanboys out there (maybe next to the crazy Alton Towers fanboys) where it's not good enough for me to say "I had a good day at Efteling and I liked the park." Noooooo! You need to be violently masturbating over everything the park does in order to please these people and not have them attack with you with crap like "WHY DON'T YOU THINK BARON IS THE GREATEST RIDE ON THE PLANET?!?!?!? HOW DARE YOU LIKE ANY OTHER RIDES!!!!"

Ugh, I cannot stand them.

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby Waltrane » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:33 pm

Great trip report! I gained another pound seeing those food pictures so you'll have to walk those calories off for me tomorrow. There's no way though that US parks could ever sell condoms. Not because they're closed minded. Nope, but because if they break half as much as Six Flags rides, they'd be bankrupt from all the lawsuits in a month.
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/d07a25bf830f44bab60863e8d0fa0958.jpg[/img][/url]

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby AJMouse » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:23 am

I personally love to violently masturbate on everything Efteling does.
Haha. No I don't. And I don't.

Seems like you guys had a good day at WH Robb, did you have any annoying instances with queue jumpers or annoying kids there at all? Because for me that has happened like 90% of each of my visits to WH.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:46 am

AJMouse wrote:Seems like you guys had a good day at WH Robb, did you have any annoying instances with queue jumpers or annoying kids there at all? Because for me that has happened like 90% of each of my visits to WH.

Queues were super short. Longest line ended up being about 20 minutes for Lost Gravity later in the day. We were pretty much "done" with the park (got all the coasters in) by about 12:30 and then we just hung out for a couple hours more and re-rode a bunch of other stuff.

So no real problems at all.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Fkl8 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:00 am

robbalvey wrote:Image

I'm enjoying your TR's and i just love to see so much Belgian beers on 1 pic. Thanks for lovin' our beers ;)

(Yeah, Belgians are really proud about theire beers =) )

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby AJMouse » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:02 am

robbalvey wrote:Queues were super short. Longest line ended up being about 20 minutes for Lost Gravity later in the day. We were pretty much "done" with the park (got all the coasters in) by about 12:30 and then we just hung out for a couple hours more and re-rode a bunch of other stuff.

So no real problems at all.

That's good to hear. I haven't been there in awhile, sounds like things have become better. Of course, 20 minute maximum queues also helps I suppose!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!