Fun World NH Photo TR

Riding a coaster in a New England winter
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Fun World NH Photo TR

Postby Canobie Coaster » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:02 pm

I have been feeling coaster deprived during the winter season up here in New England. Today I was driving past Nashua and remembered that the Fun World indoor family entertainment center was there and they had a small coaster there. I decided to make a quick pit stop.

The outside of the building looked a little run down, but the inside was quite nice. The arcade was huge! There were 3 levels of games including at least 10 pinball machines, sports games (including a bowling alley), shooting games, plus a lot more. They also had a multiple story slide and climb area that would be the dream of any kid. There also were three rides: a Wisdom Orient Express coaster, a small himalaya, and a double decker carousel.

The Orient Express had a custom layout and was about your average kiddie coaster. There were some bumpy parts, but the drop seemed bigger than it was since the train was extremely close to the ceiling. The center gave 3 laps. I didn't ride anything else, but the himalaya looked like a Wisdom Rides version. Then the double decker carousel looked massive because of its location and how it spanned 2 stories.

I noticed Fun World wasn't in the Park Index, so I grabbed photos of the complex's Orient Express kiddie coaster and the double decker carousel. Unfortunately I missed the himalaya. Enjoy!
IMG_0629.JPG
The Orient Express is your average kiddie coaster.
IMG_0628.JPG
Check out that theming.
IMG_0630.JPG
The double decker carousel looks massive inside the complex.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Twisted Colossus, Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325
Most Recent Trip Reports- Galaxyland & World Waterpark

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!