TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Anyone know these wild mice?

I've been planning a european coaster trip, I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to go but why not plan just in case, and there are two wild mouse rides that I've seen online that I don't think I've seen at any of the parks I've been researching. I've typed in the vague and limited knowledge I have but cannot find a photo or video to find out where they are at.

One wild mouse I remember as lumber jack themed or involving wood or something.. It had a loading station where all trains dispatched at once and they may have passed through the station once before stopping again to unload.

The other memory I have is horribly vague. I remember it as a spinning coaster perhaps a gerstlauer that had offride footage filmed from across a small lake. I used to watch the footage over and over and I thought it looked so fun and paced real well but now I can't find it.

Anyone who has any ideas about what I've been going on about in my mind for the past 4 hours would be of great help. Thanks!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic