TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My experience on a maxflight simulator.

This maxflight simulator was at a science center in my home town, and it could be both a flight simulator or a roller coaster simulator. I first rode the roller coaster simulator. I was really nervous about doing this on my own, but I realized I would be having more fun than I would be scared. I first rode the roller coaster simulator at 12:05 PM. I was not asked to remove anything from my pocket, which I find odd because of how much movement there is on the ride. On all my rides I sat on the left seat of the simulator ( the seat looking toward the right when not in the simulator ). When I sat in the seat, the first thing I noticed was that it was very soft and that my body quickly got used to it. The ride operator told me to strap a lap belt on my own which I did. The lap can be as tight as the rider wants it, so I did it very tight. The ride operator then pulled down a over the shoulder harness and used a crotch belt to fasten the harness above my legs. The over the shoulder harness is very comfy as is the lap belt, but the over the shoulder harness is comfier. After telling the ride operator that I want to do the roller coaster, he then closed the lid and the ride lifted off the ground. The ride starts out simple with just a loop to the right then a loop to the left. It thens get a lot more intense, going upside down all the way, and also going backwards and upside down. It was very intense. You also feel like you will only be held to the seat via the lap belt. The trick I found to not get sick is to not eat before riding, and every time the ride goes to a new area you take a deep breath. After the ride was over, the ride operator unbuckled my shoulder harness and I unbuckled my lap belt. At 2:00 PM, I decided to ride the flight simulator. The strap in process was the same, but this time I asked for the flight simulator. In the flight simulator, you have two joysticks, one for a throttle and another to control how the plane moves. I personally enjoyed the flight simulator more because it was not as intense, you could control how you wanted to fly, and you could not go upside down. It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend riding one of these if you have the chance.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic