Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Tue May 28, 2019 6:12 am

RollerManic wrote:
jedimaster1227 wrote:If ever I would be going to Poland, I wouldn't miss this park.

I think this park might be the reason I even ever go to Poland now.

(No offense, but there’s already a lot of historical stuff to see and things to do in Europe elsewhere)

Not to get weird or morbid but this park is very close to Auschwitz (since you mentioned historical sites). They're about 35 minutes apart from each other. Definitely worth the trip to check that out as well. It's a haunting experience and not for everyone but I do recommend going if you're into historical sites.

Tue May 28, 2019 6:28 am

WolfBobs wrote:
RollerManic wrote:
jedimaster1227 wrote:If ever I would be going to Poland, I wouldn't miss this park.

I think this park might be the reason I even ever go to Poland now.

(No offense, but there’s already a lot of historical stuff to see and things to do in Europe elsewhere)

Not to get weird or morbid but this park is very close to Auschwitz (since you mentioned historical sites). They're about 35 minutes apart from each other. Definitely worth the trip to check that out as well. It's a haunting experience and not for everyone but I do recommend going if you're into historical sites.

I may add that if you do wind up doing both, I would do them on different days (or at least have several hours between being at the two places) if I were you, as visiting both on the same day would (at least for me) kinda feel wrong.

Tue May 28, 2019 4:18 pm

I noticed that proximity, too. I have read enough about Auschwitz (and have heard a survivor in person) that I would have to visit. But I feel riding the RMC and Intamin would be better after the Auschwitz tour, not before, and not the same day (for logistical and emotional reasons), at least for me.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:49 pm

LOTS of photos of Zadra RMC, taken July 7, 2019

I don't know the poster but the photos are great.

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?s=d0cc464ea23d9140ebe26edfb100da95&p=160510030#post160510030

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:54 am

^Just wow.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 pm

^^ That lift hill setup (first photo) looks like a glorious cathedral of some kind. Very impressive. :smile:

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:02 am

According to rcdb.com, Zadra will open on August 15 2019.
The New area with the two kiddie coasters already opened so we just have to wait for Zadra :)

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:44 am

The height of this thing really shows. :omg:

Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:56 pm

The fact they may get this open a year early even after it partially collapsed is impressive.

Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:47 pm

That first shot would make a beautiful Desktop Background! :smile:
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS