ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I make cake

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

Postby Brandy524 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:05 am

The TPR ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange!

The holiday season is getting close so it’s time to sign up for the TPR ChrisHanKwansivus gift exchange!

2013 RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS!!! READ BELOW!!!!

- Must post in this thread if you are interested in participating by November 8.

- Must PM your mailing address with your real name to Brandy524 by November 8. Please make sure you triple check for typos, believe me it happens! You don’t want your gift returned to the sender because you typed your address wrong!

- Please state in your PM if you are willing to ship internationally. International shipping can be $10-$20 extra.

- $20 to $30 spending range on gifts (not including shipping).

- No gifts more than $30 please. Being the "biggest spender" on the gift exchange doesn't make you the "winner", and it makes others feel uncomfortable that they didn't do enough.

- NEW items only. NO used items. NO promo or freebie items. Make your gifts something of ACTUAL value and not perceived value.

- Don’t just throw random stuff in a box and call it a gift! Do a little research on the boards and get something your recipient might actually enjoy receiving. Feel free to post a little information about yourself in this thread!

- Brandy524 will PM you back by November 15 with the address and person you are gifting to.

- USPS Priority Mail required for U.S. participants. Flat rate boxes are your best option. Get your gift mailed out by December 5. We want to make sure our international recipients get their gifts before the holidays!

- Per Elissa: If you flake on your gifting responsibility, which includes totally flaking or not following the above rules, prepare to be banned from the site! This is the Holiday season dammit, don't agree to participate unless you're sure you'll participate!
Last edited by robbalvey on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22 am.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Re: ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

Postby GrapesLie » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 am

I'm totally doing this! :b Heads up for whoever gets me. I love local park schwag like maps and such!

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:52 am

This is fully endorsed by TPR!

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby 2012jarrett » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 am

I'd like to participate! I like t-shirts, hats, key ringy dingy ding-a-ling dings, mugs (preferably large), and especially Coasterdynamix models.

Do we have to mail it personally or can we just put in our assigned shipping address on an online store? Because if I get park merchandise for someone the internet's the only place you can around that time.

And does it have to be coaster related or can it be anything? (As in, practical items or trinkets or ugly Christmas sweaters. Not getting into specifics or examples, but I can tell that this could escalate quickly if we could just mail anything we want! :P)

Looking forward to this! I love Secret Santas!

EDIT: This isn't just theme park things? Okay, umm, other things I like are photography (I've needed a tripod for a while if there's one in that price range), models and other building/engineering-y things, I wear a lot of hats and sweaters (I'm an XL if you decide to get me a sweater or t-shirt, by the way), but my number one interest is roller coasters. I'm a busy college student, I don't have time to be into multiple things. :P
Last edited by 2012jarrett on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:53 pm.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/18ec287bb60672cae6c938cd59dddba3.jpg[/img][/url]

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ernierocker » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 am

I'm in!

Postby sspaz1000 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:28 am

I'm so in :D

And:

I like Doctor Who, Mythbusters, NCIS as my TV shows; amusement parks and roller coasters (of course); books; & writing. But really anything quirky is awesome and I've gotten some awesome stuff from my secret santas :D

Postby alilstronger » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:37 am

I am in! This was so much fun last year and I glad to see us doing it again. I am not sure who my secret person was last year but they nailed it.

Things I like... I will list a lot so my person has lots of ideas and I can be really surprised....
1. Disney/Disney World/land - Stitch is my favorite.
2. Candles - outdoorsy smells
3. Lotions/body sprays - So gay I know ;)
4. iPhone 4S accessories
5. Music - pop and country - top 40 mostly
6. Movies - horror and chick flicks
7. Online shopping - terrible idea I know but a lot of thought could actually be put into this
8. Candy
9. TV shows - Nashville, Smash, HDtv/TLC
10. Books
11. ANYTHING off the wall - surprise me!

Shirt size is small
Last edited by alilstronger on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 am.
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...
Home park: Six Flags America
Favorite park overall: All Walt Disney World Parks
Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Woodies: Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Roar, El Toro, Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, The Raven, The Legend
TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 am

Totally in for year 3!!! "No Used Items" ... LOL!!!!

I always think trying to figure out what somebody wants is part of the fun.

PM coming Brandy.

I make cake

Postby Brandy524 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:55 am

2012jarrett wrote:Do we have to mail it personally or can we just put in our assigned shipping address on an online store? Because if I get park merchandise for someone the internet's the only place you can around that time.

And does it have to be coaster related or can it be anything? (As in, practical items or trinkets or ugly Christmas sweaters. Not getting into specifics or examples, but I can tell that this could escalate quickly if we could just mail anything we want! :P)

Yes, you can shop online and have stuff sent directly to your recipient. I know lots of folks did that last year. No, it does not have to be coaster related, and I think some folks probably prefer that it isn't. That's why you're encouraged to do a little research on the boards to find out about the person you'll be gifting to. And also it helps if everyone adds a little something about themselves in this thread!

My transgendered dreams have come true!!!

Postby Mr. Starr » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 pm

I'm in for another year!

nathan c stark is a bunghole

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!