The Official TPR Video Thread!

P. 165/166 - Videos Celebrating Closed Parks!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 11 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby cfc » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:45 am

William's expression in the screenshot looks like he's just seen Cthulhu and is contemplating his impending doom. :lol:
Last edited by robbalvey on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:27 am.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby tradski » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:48 am

Oh man, I love this video. I had a similar ride on Taron at Phantasialand. We left the station and turned the corner to the first launch run and the heavens opened. The whole ride was torrential. It was the best rollercoaster ride of my life. Nobody knew how to react and the entire train went into literally hysterical laughing. My face hurt from the onslaught, and my chest hurt from laughing so much. Rain on rollercoasters, one of life's must-dos - who knew?

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:02 am

robbalvey wrote:Quite possibly the most hilarious roller coaster video we've ever posted!

I remember walking to the back of the train. Sitting down. Getting my seat belt on and lap bar down. That took all of 90 seconds and in that time any light mist had turned into a visible downpour.

Honestly riding with my eyes closed made me appreciate things I hadn't on previous rides - there's this awesome lateral kick in one of the turn arounds! The only split seconds of relief on the ride were the inversions :lol: Bless that top gun stall :lol:

I wish there was a better shot of my unbuttoned shirt. Hakugei turned it into a cape after the first drop, haha. I have never had a roller coaster do that before. That's how fast this coaster is and how great the airtime is. It lifts you out of your seat and pulls your shirt back like you're Superman!
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:56 pm

We rode this VERY PINK roller coaster in Poland! VIDEO:
Last edited by robbalvey on Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:57 pm.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:39 pm

^Big name for a small coaster, but the park is awesome so I'm giving them a pass!

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby The Great Zo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:00 pm

The oddly specific ride names at Legendia (that one, Scary Toys Factory, Dragon Wrestling Tournament, Giant Water Pump, etc) were one of the best parts of the park!
-- Andy
Trip Reports: 2013 BG/KD -- 2013 TPR -- 2014 KI -- 2014 TPR -- 2015 TPR -- 2015 CP -- 2017 FL
Trip Reports: 2017 CP -- 2017 TPR -- 2018 FC -- 2018 CA -- 2019 CP -- 2019 Euro -- 2019 GC

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Honestly, I'm really not too upset that I missed the two Zyklons.

The Great Zo wrote:The oddly specific ride names at Legendia (that one, Scary Toys Factory, Dragon Wrestling Tournament, Giant Water Pump, etc) were one of the best parts of the park!

Though, definitely color me disappointed that some of the crazier flat rides like you mentioned weren't operating.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Follow me on Instagram for perfectly adequate theme park photos!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 am

Pink needs to sponsor this ride.

I passed on it because they were having issues with cars getting stuck on the final brake run (I was pressed for time).

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby MrSum1_55 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Legendia was the weirdest park I have ever been two. They have two different Zyklon coasters with similar layouts. (Though these kinds of coasters are sort of a guilty pleasure for me). They have lots of odd flat rides and a weird looping coaster (closed on my visit). Everyone knows this park for the Vekoma looper, but it was still weirder than I was expecting. Getting there was an experience in and of itself. Katowice is very "Eastern Blocky." If you want to see what a typical Communist bloc city looked like, take the long walk from the train station to the park.

I would totally go back.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:13 pm

New Taiga video posted! Such a great ride, Intamin wins again!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!