Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Sat May 18, 2019 6:54 am

This roller coaster in Japan has a "Stand Up" train and a "Sit Down" train on the SAME TRACK! We rode them both!

Sat May 18, 2019 8:36 am

Those restraints on the sitdown side :lmao:

Sat May 18, 2019 6:32 pm

love the color, and the layout of this (as straight forward and simple as it is). . but the jewel is, of course, the option of what type of train.

I'd go for the Stand Up, if could only choose one. But of course, if there, would ride in all offered options.

tho those "comfort collars" are hysterical! dunno I've ever seen a restraint like that :)

Wed May 22, 2019 4:53 am

I haven't ridden this coaster since 2007, but I remember being surprised at how decent the ride was in the stand-up trains. All the U.S. Togos were lousy.

Sat May 25, 2019 2:23 pm

That's crazy! Does it help keep the lines moving quickly?

Sun May 26, 2019 2:51 am

I'd love to go to Japan and ride all those weird japanese coasters! Great video, thanks!

Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 am

I always appreciate how you guys have covered the parks in the farther reaches of Japan that I haven't had the chance to get to... It is nice to see the quirky coasters like this that are out there!

Mon May 27, 2019 1:10 pm

I remember it was a pretty easy coaster(s) to ride, back in 2007. Even the standup was fairly smooth, to me. Since it was September when we were there, and an oncoming typhoon was going to challenge Elissa's train schedule skills another day (and she was SUCCESSFUL!), it wasn't very busy in the stations for this one, at that time.

Great video, Robb. :smile:
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS