2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

P.15 - Final 2014 Questionnaire Posted! Please Read!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Re: 2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby The Great Zo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:16 am

I'm leaning toward Mini New Hotness, which fits remarkably well with my work schedule, and contains only parks I've never been to or want to revisit. It'd be a good economic decision too -- only requiring one flight! I'd consider Texas -- the allure of the three closed rides from this year's trip is strong -- but that's a question of justifying travel time to a place I just visited. West Coast also looks interesting, though the original itinerary for that one was a couple days longer (which I thought would have been worth it, as someone who's never been out there at all). All good options, just a matter of picking the best.
-- Andy
Trip Reports: 2013 BG/KD -- 2013 TPR -- 2014 KI -- 2014 TPR -- 2015 TPR -- 2015 CP -- 2017 FL
Trip Reports: 2017 CP -- 2017 TPR -- 2018 FC -- 2018 CA -- 2019 CP -- 2019 Euro -- 2019 GC

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:31 am

SharkTums wrote:^Tell me about it! I pretty much need Lagoon and Playland and major North America is done for me! Hurts that I've been to SLC probably 25 times in my life and never done the park! Plus I'll be in Vancouver next year and not hit up the park!

This is a trip that would be a bit tricky to do on my own; a TPR Northwest tour would be ideal.

Full Fledged Hand Dryer enthusiast

Postby grinch1313 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 pm

I've been hoping for the Northwest trip for a long time. I would sign up for that trip in a heartbeat. I would consider Texas also as I've never been there.

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby rdngmikey » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:30 pm

I'm moving to Texas next year, so I'm not really interested in that one at the moment. I'm in the middle of hitting the major West Coast parks, so that one's out, which leaves just the PNW tour. Unfortunately I just found out that I'm going to have an additional Dental bill coming in at the end of the month, so I might have to bow out of that one as well( I selected somewhat interested). I am still all in for the Mini-New-Hotness Tour, if I can get some additional funds together, and the PNW Tour is added, I'll sign up for it.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/a529ddfc5bcbf156ec8287930d8ec3d3.jpg[/img][/url]

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby PalmTree55 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Will Schlitterbahn be an optional add on for the Texas trip like it was for the Midwest?

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:15 pm

^No.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby alilstronger » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:45 am

Robb/Elissa,

I know its far out still... wanted to ask while I was thinking about it. Will the Texas trip potentially start and end at the same place/hotel/airport? I'll be moving there this winter (in between Austin and Houston) and it would save me air fare money if I can just drive and leave my car at the hotel like in the past. I figured this trip would start at one of the major cities and they are all within 5/6 hours of where I'll be living.

Thank you
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...
Home park: Six Flags America
Favorite park overall: All Walt Disney World Parks
Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Woodies: Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Roar, El Toro, Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, The Raven, The Legend
TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:02 pm

^It hasn't been decided yet, if that trip even gets chosen.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby alilstronger » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:40 am

^ Thank you Elissa
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...
Home park: Six Flags America
Favorite park overall: All Walt Disney World Parks
Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Woodies: Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Roar, El Toro, Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, The Raven, The Legend
TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:24 am

Tours have been decided and will be up in the store by the end of the week for signups!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!