2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

P.15 - Final 2014 Questionnaire Posted! Please Read!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: 2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby shivtim » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 am

Hmm, now that I think more about it, the mini new hotness tour sounds appealing.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:11 am

PalmTree55 wrote:
cmullin wrote:Another question, I know it says you may purchase Virtual Queue systems if the park offers them. So for Fast Lane would it be regular, or FL+? And at Six Flags regular flash pass or gold or platinum? Thanks.

Yeah, I would like to know too. When at KI for the New Hotness, would we get FL/FL+ included with tour price?

Chill out guys. I have traveled every year with TPR since 2006 and you know how many coasters I have missed that were open? None!! They know what they are doing on these trips They always have a plan to be sure you get all the credits at a park.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby PalmTree55 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:26 am

gisco wrote:
PalmTree55 wrote:
cmullin wrote:Another question, I know it says you may purchase Virtual Queue systems if the park offers them. So for Fast Lane would it be regular, or FL+? And at Six Flags regular flash pass or gold or platinum? Thanks.

Yeah, I would like to know too. When at KI for the New Hotness, would we get FL/FL+ included with tour price?

Chill out guys. I have traveled every year with TPR since 2006 and you know how many coasters I have missed that were open? None!! They know what they are doing on these trips They always have a plan to be sure you get all the credits at a park.

I never freaked out, or was worried about credits. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Where Will My Camera of Doom Next Strike!?!

Postby CreativeForce » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:31 am

Wait a minute, we just went to Japan this year and now you want to go back next year? OKAY! (Well that didn't take a lot of arm twisting. )
"If I am great, it's because I stand on the shoulders of Giants" - Albert Einstein
Me, I'm still standing on the apple box of mediocrity. :P

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ernierocker » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Mini New Hotness sounds very tempting but will be difficult to swing in the same year as Scandi.

PalmTree55 wrote:
gisco wrote:
PalmTree55 wrote:

I never freaked out, or was worried about credits. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Let's just say, you will not be disappointed in any of the perks that come along with a TPR trip.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby PalmTree55 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 pm

So would Mini New Hotness be a good introduction to a TPR tour?

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby JJLehto » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Yeah, besides it being the cheapest and it being nice to see new places, I really want to hit those parks (esp HW!) and while out there I'd probably try to sneak in SDC and/or Wisconsin Dells so yeah, mini new hotness deff I'm on board for
Top 10 Steel: Steel Vengeance, Wicked Cyclone, Fury 325, Millennium Force, Storm Chaser, Skyrush, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), I305, Lightning Run
Top 10 Wood: Voyage, Phoenix, El Toro, Boulder Dash, Mystic Timbers, Lightning Racer, Grizzly (KD), Legend, Raven, Beast

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby carolinacaniac » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:34 am

SharkTums wrote: I want to buy my airfare now as well since I'm seeing SUPER great deals!

Hey Elissa, where have you been looking and around what prices? Last I had looked through Travelocity into Copenhagen and out of Helsinki from MCO, it was around $1220 or so. Does that sound about the same or have you seen better?
"Imagine the Crystal Beach Cyclone with a Gerstlauer train!"

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ernierocker » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:45 am

^Use Kayak. It will find the best deals out there and you can set up alerts.

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:21 pm

carolinacaniac wrote:
SharkTums wrote: I want to buy my airfare now as well since I'm seeing SUPER great deals!

Hey Elissa, where have you been looking and around what prices? Last I had looked through Travelocity into Copenhagen and out of Helsinki from MCO, it was around $1220 or so. Does that sound about the same or have you seen better?

Around $1200 is what I was seeing as well. Great deal! Wish I could book now.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!