TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange 2012!

xmas_present.jpg.5a8b582757d26fcd12d0d5792e34b0f8.jpg

The TPR ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange!

The holiday season is getting close so it’s time to sign up for the TPR ChrisHanKwansivus gift exchange! We’re starting a little earlier this year so we can include International members.

If you didn't participate last year here's the thread so that you can scan through and get an idea of how it works: ChrisHanKwansivus 2011 Exchange

The rules have been tweaked just a little from last year so please make sure you read this post thoroughly before signing up:

2012 RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS!!! READ BELOW!!!!

- Must post in this thread if you are interested in participating by November 19.

- Must PM your mailing address to Brandy524 by November 19.

- We want to include international members this year. U.S. members please state in your PM if you are willing to ship internationally. International shipping can be $10-$20 extra.

- $20 to $30 spending range on gifts (not including shipping).

- No gifts more than $30 please. Being the "biggest spender" on the gift exchange doesn't make you the "winner", and it makes others feel uncomfortable that they didn't do enough.

- NEW items only. NO used items. NO promo or freebie items.

- Don’t just throw random stuff in a box and call it a gift! Do a little research on the boards and get something your recipient might actually enjoy receiving.

- Brandy524 will PM you back by November 26 with the address and person you are gifting to.

- USPS Priority Mail required for U.S. participants. Flat rate boxes are your best option. Get your gift mailed out by December 7.

- If you flake on your gifting responsibility, which includes totally flaking or not following the above rules, prepare to be banned from the site! This is the Holiday season dammit, don't agree to participate unless you're sure you'll participate!

Edited by SharkTums

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone!

I just want to let you know that this is 100% backed by Robb and I, and we even took part last year personally! Brandy is being nice again to coordinate it for us this year. It's a really nice and fun thing to do!

Please participate and have fun!

I will be PMing Brandy right now per her instructions as KT and I *both* plan to participate this year!

Edited by SharkTums

Don't forget to also let Brandy know if you're willing to ship Internationally or not.

KT and I are willing to ship Internationally.

This also applies to our international members, make sure to let Brandy know if you only want to participate with someone in your own country or if you're okay shipping outside the area.

Don't forget to also let Brandy know if you're willing to ship Internationally or not.

KT and I are willing to ship Internationally.

This also applies to our international members, make sure to let Brandy know if you only want to participate with someone in your own country or if you're okay shipping outside the area.

I just edited this in the original post to let me know in your PM if you can ship internationally. I thought if it's posted in the thread for everyone to see it would narrow down the pool of people to guess who your gift came from.

- If you flake on your gifting responsibility, which includes totally flaking or not following the above rules, prepare to be banned from the site! This is the Holiday season dammit, don't agree to participate unless you're sure you'll participate!

Yeah mofos, MerryeffinChristmas!

I'm in!

I'm in! Last year's thread helped me with the off-season blues with how ridiculous and awesome some of the gifts were, and I want in!

EDIT: As long as people are posting what they like, I don't really have a word on what I'd like to expect except that I'd like to be surprised. Obviously, I go crazy for roller coaster related stuff, but part of the reason last year's thread was so entertaining was for some of the random stuff people got (like the inflatable remote controlled shark for instance). So what do I want? When I open that present, I want to burst out laughing, and then immediately be able to say, "That is freakin' AWESOME!"

P.S. I'm a size XL just in case

Edited by VinTheAttendant