Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:17 am

^While we appreciate the request, there is not currently enough discussion or news about Adventure Island to warrant the creation of a discussion thread at this time. Typically discussion threads are developed to consolidate multiple active threads for the same park, or to focus discussion for a park with lots of news in one thread.

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Fri May 20, 2016 8:53 am

^I'm sure the same goes for this park, but I do wish we had a thread for Lake Winnie. I often want to post/discuss the park but I don't really want to make a new thread for small updates or just general discussion.

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Sun May 22, 2016 5:42 pm

SFOG1991 wrote:^I'm sure the same goes for this park, but I do wish we had a thread for Lake Winnie. I often want to post/discuss the park but I don't really want to make a new thread for small updates or just general discussion.

That's fine if you do. And then if we feel there is enough for a discussion thread we will merge them all together.

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Tue May 24, 2016 2:13 pm

robbalvey wrote:
SFOG1991 wrote:^I'm sure the same goes for this park, but I do wish we had a thread for Lake Winnie. I often want to post/discuss the park but I don't really want to make a new thread for small updates or just general discussion.

That's fine if you do. And then if we feel there is enough for a discussion thread we will merge them all together.

That's what I will do then. I simply wanted to point it out since this thread is for discussion thread requests. It just feels weird making a thread for anything that isn't major but that's because I'm accustomed to using the discussion threads and I don't want to make a thread to say a random ride at the park received new paint or something. :lmao:

Anyways, thanks!

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:29 am

^ Which ride got a re-paint?

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:57 am

Sorry if this is too off-topic but what about a 360 degree video discussion thread? With so many parks and Robb as well releasing video, maybe a thread can be made when people find new ones. I ask because I was going to post Lotte World's videos that they've been uploading recently but if my constant attempts to get the Everland discussion thread going is any indication I'm not sure they warrant their own topic.

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:01 am

Can we have an OWA Discussion thread? or did I already made one.

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:45 pm

flagrockerthegreat wrote:Can we have an OWA Discussion thread? or did I already made one.


Not at this time!

Please read how myself and the others moderators have responded to similar requests.

Please continue to post news as it occurs and we'll worry about the discussion thread later.

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Best place I thought to post this...

Happy Birthday TPR FORUMS!

:airtime: :airtimer:
Attachments
BirthdayTiara.jpg
BirthdayTiara.jpg (31.94 KiB) Viewed 21196 times

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:56 am

The SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (SEAS) Corporate Thread has been added to the index!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS