2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

P. 19 - Final questionnaire released!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Piers' latest smashpiece
User avatar
 
Posts: 904
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: St. Louis
Gender: Male
Age: 30

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby Joe Cool » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:02 am

Honestly if you turn down the trip just because it doesn't go to Holiday World than wow. Don't get me wrong Holiday World is an awesome park, but there is so many other awesome parks and coasters on that trip plus the amazing City Museum. Even the random surprise bonus credits that Robb and Elissa find can turn into one of your favorite memories of the trip. I know for me on New Hotness we rode the Jurassic Jungle Boat ride in Pigeon Forge and that was one of my favorite memories because of taking over the ride with TPR.
DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!!!!!!




Image

I teach at the school of donkey!
User avatar
 
Posts: 301
Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Gender: Female
Age: 26

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby ambe_bambe » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:54 am

^Joe are you doing a trip next year?
Image

Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Location: Reno, NV
Gender: Male
Age: 41

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby jray21 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:57 am

I can't say it enough. The City Museum alone is worth going on the trip! I've been on quite a few trips with TPR and I've never been disappointed with any of them. They've always gone above and beyond, and I absolutely trust their decisions! I would go on every single one if I could afford it!
Image
Image

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”
User avatar
 
Posts: 338
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Gender: Male
Age: 33

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby JamminJ » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:50 am

How concerned are you guys about our safety in Mexico? I assume that you have done your research to make sure we would be safe at all times. If you guys are not concerned than I see no reason for anyone else to be.


Unrelated, but Medusa South has always looked like an awesome CCI woodie to me, AND it got Topper Track this year. That alone might be enough to get me to go.

Site Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 34024
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Location: Swimming in the Ocean
Gender: Female
Age: 39

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby SharkTums » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:22 am

JamminJ wrote:How concerned are you guys about our safety in Mexico? I assume that you have done your research to make sure we would be safe at all times. If you guys are not concerned than I see no reason for anyone else to be.


Unrelated, but Medusa South has always looked like an awesome CCI woodie to me, AND it got Topper Track this year. That alone might be enough to get me to go.


I've done a lot of research into safety and am working with very reputable companies. I'm bringing my kid, so that should tell you that I feel safe.

There will be certain stronger rules, similar to how the Dubai Trip had its own set of rules, but it's all for safety and security.

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”
User avatar
 
Posts: 338
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Gender: Male
Age: 33

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby JamminJ » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 am

Awesome, thanks Elissa.

Piers' latest smashpiece
User avatar
 
Posts: 904
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: St. Louis
Gender: Male
Age: 30

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby Joe Cool » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:25 pm

ambe_bambe wrote:^Joe are you doing a trip next year?


I am trying for Mexico, but just have to see about getting off work and money.
DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!!!!!!




Image

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 01 Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Age: 26

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby eltororider » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Joe Cool wrote:Honestly if you turn down the trip just because it doesn't go to Holiday World than wow. Don't get me wrong Holiday World is an awesome park, but there is so many other awesome parks and coasters on that trip plus the amazing City Museum. Even the random surprise bonus credits that Robb and Elissa find can turn into one of your favorite memories of the trip. I know for me on New Hotness we rode the Jurassic Jungle Boat ride in Pigeon Forge and that was one of my favorite memories because of taking over the ride with TPR.


I wouldn't turn down the midwest trip just because it isn't going to holiday world. I just wanted to go there over great america because voyage is high on my bucket list. It's not a game changer though because i have heard so many great things about rob and elissa. What really drew me was the rocky mountain coasters to be honest. If not for that, i probably would've waited for a different trip. All i was trying to say was that i personally preferred to go to holiday world over great america and didn't know why great america got chosen until elissa explained it to me. It's an understandable decision and i still REALLY hope to go on midwest trip.
Top 10 Roller Coasters:

10. Blue Streak 9. Farenheit 8. Superman: Ultimate Flight 7. Great Bear 6. Incredible Hulk
5. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit 4. Nitro 3. Magnum XL 200 2. Maverick 1. EL FREAKING TORO

Someday, I hope to find my own Indiana Jones.
User avatar
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Location: Northern IL
Gender: Female
Age: 40

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby Jojo19799 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Joe Cool wrote:
ambe_bambe wrote:^Joe are you doing a trip next year?


I am trying for Mexico, but just have to see about getting off work and money.


Hope to see you two there! Providing that Mexico is announced. :)
Image

I teach at the school of donkey!
User avatar
 
Posts: 301
Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Gender: Female
Age: 26

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby ambe_bambe » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Jojo19799 wrote:
Joe Cool wrote:
ambe_bambe wrote:^Joe are you doing a trip next year?


I am trying for Mexico, but just have to see about getting off work and money.


Hope to see you two there! Providing that Mexico is announced. :)


I was hoping to do Mexico and TX/Midwest initally but with the addition of a cruise into the plans for early next year I don't have enough leave so I've had to cut Mexico.
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment,
Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer.
For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site, 
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!
There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."
Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

cron