Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:43 pm

^It will absolutely be cheaper than that. I would imagine you could get those flights for somewhere around 800Euro that time of year no problem.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:59 am

FYI - We've had 400 people take the questionnaire...It will be up until Friday, then we'll be narrowing down trips based on the feedback, so speak now or deal with what everyone else has chosen!

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 am

^ Hi so I've never been on a tour before and want to go hopefully in 2013. You say 400 people have filled out the questionnaire but on average how many people do you guys have on each tour? Thanks!

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 am

^There is no average. Each tour is quite different and ranges from 20 - 100 people. We will never have more than 100 people on a tour.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Paul McCartney wrote:^ Hi so I've never been on a tour before and want to go hopefully in 2013. You say 400 people have filled out the questionnaire but on average how many people do you guys have on each tour? Thanks!

I've been on two trips, one with just under 100 people and one with about half that. Both are awesome experiences. No matter how many are on a trip you'll still have fun!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Question... with the West Coast tour [theoretically] scheduled for late July, will West Coast Bash still be happening in the February/March timeframe, like usual, or is it expected to get pushed to coincide with the trip? Just curious on how to plan for "off time" from work.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:51 pm

We like the 'offseason' WCB Event in the Winter Time and will most likely be keeping that and doing something different on our tour.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Im very interested in the Texas Midwest Tour!! But this would be my first tour with you guys....i was wondering do we meet sonewhere to start the trip or the bus picks us up?!?!!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Starting and ending point will be announced with the tour flyer ;) on this flyer there will be the most important information ;)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:03 am

FrightFest1408 wrote:Im very interested in the Texas Midwest Tour!! But this would be my first tour with you guys....i was wondering do we meet sonewhere to start the trip or the bus picks us up?!?!!

Sometimes the bus will pick up at an airport, sometimes at a meeting point, most of the time we start off at a hotel that has an airport shuttle so you can arrive, take the shuttle, then we all meet up at the hotel.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS