2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

P. 19 - Final questionnaire released!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Re: 2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

Postby Meteornotes » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes, not even lava would make the operators at Fuji-Q move any faster!

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby Werner » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 am

Just a few more questions about the Westcoast & Texas/midwest...

1. How many days will the possible Disney add-on be? :mickey:
2. In between both trips how will transport work out?
3. Is there by any chance that we will visit Galveston/Kemah Boardwalk on(/ or by pre-trip add-on) during Texas/midwest?

I hope i'm not asking to much right about now :P

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Intaman » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 pm

I have yet to take a TPR tour. However, I attended East Coast Bash last month. Obviously, ECB included both tour and non-tour members. I would estimate that a couple hundred people attended both days. As such, we had both morning/night ERT on multiple rides both days.

For the majority of park visits, say-during New Hotness, that solely include those on the tour, what is ERT typically like? Does it typically include morning/night and multiple ride ERT? (I am attempting to envision a more intimate, private ERT session on say- NTAG, Outlaw Run, Millennium Force, etc).

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby bigbill245 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Intaman wrote:For the majority of park visits, say-during New Hotness, that solely include those on the tour, what is ERT typically like? Does it typically include morning/night and multiple ride ERT? (I am attempting to envision a more intimate, private ERT session on say- NTAG, Outlaw Run, Millennium Force, etc).

This past year I went on my first TPR trip and I got a taste off all types of ERT. The larger chain parks ERT was like the ECB ERT but the smaller parks it is more "intimate". If I remember correctly when we were at Waldameer we even had the ride ops and the VP riding with us. Personally I love it when ride ops ride too but overall as long as Robb is there it will always be a good time.
Amusement parks give me a reason to live, Tpr gives me a reason to love.

Morey's piers maintenance summer '07 & '08!

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby disneyfan1313 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:56 pm

^^^ Robb and Elissa have just started their China trip, so it might be a little bit of time before an answer on #1 or #3. For #2, Elissa can generally help you plan flights if you do two trips back to back.

^^ This is a tough question to answer since every park and every year varies greatly based on trip schedule and what the park is able to offer. I can tell you from experience that I have always seen people VERY happy at the amount of rides that they have gotten during ERT. Trust me when I say that the trip will have more ERT than you can possibly handle.. ;)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby beatle11 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Intaman wrote:I have yet to take a TPR tour. However, I attended East Coast Bash last month. Obviously, ECB included both tour and non-tour members. I would estimate that a couple hundred people attended both days. As such, we had both morning/night ERT on multiple rides both days.

For the majority of park visits, say-during New Hotness, that solely include those on the tour, what is ERT typically like? Does it typically include morning/night and multiple ride ERT? (I am attempting to envision a more intimate, private ERT session on say- NTAG, Outlaw Run, Millennium Force, etc).

Except for bash events, the ERT is limited to those on the tour. On Road to Cedar Point last year, that was one bus with just over 50 people so it is much more intimate. I was able to ride Maverick in the back seat for most of the ERT session without getting out.

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby mush619 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Unfortunately I haven't been on a TPR trip yet. I think the Texas/Midwest and West Coast trips both sound awesome. And the mini UK trip as well. I have not visited any parks in California. And the Midwest trip has several awesome new coasters on it's line up, a day at City Museum, plus a day at my home park. How much fun would that be with TPR? I really hope to make it on a TPR trip for 2013!

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Intaman » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Awesome! Thank you for the feedback. Is it 2013 yet?

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby rubysparkles » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 am

Oh hell yes, to the Japan one. If I can save up the money I'd love to do that Texas one too. :airtime:
Twisted Colossus, I305, Skyrush, Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Maverick.

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby BugEyed » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 am

I am seriously considering Tokyo & North Japan 2013 as my first TPR trip. I realize the details are provisional, but can you give me a rough idea how much the initial deposit that is required in October will be? Someone mentioned $500 earlier. Is that accurate?

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!