TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange/Secret Santa

I've participated in these on other boards that I used to be a part of (not theme park related; this is now the only board I frequent anyway) and thought maybe you guys would be interested. How it works: Post in here that you want to participate, list some of your favorite things (raindrops on roses? whiskers on kittens?), then pm your mailing address to me. We leave it open to new participants for a week. Then I'll take all the addresses and pm one to each participant. You then buy a gift and mail it to your recipient. $15 or $20 spending limit (not including shipping). Anyone interested? You can go the straight route and buy the person something they like, or be totally random and buy whatever you want. Sound fun?

EDIT - RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS!!! READ BELOW!!!!

- Must post in this thread and PM your address and desire to participate to Brandy524 by December 10.

- US Residents Only. Sorry International peeps, but I know how much international shipping costs and how long it can take, maybe we'll start this earlier next year if it goes well and we can match up people in the same country.

- $20 minimum present value (Please don't give someone crap! We all know what $20 will get you!)

- Brandy524 will PM you back by December 13 with the address and person you are gifting to.

- USPS Priority Mail required. Get yourself a flat rate box and get your present mailed out by December 20.

- If you flake on your gifting responsibility prepare to be banned from the site! This is the Holiday season dammit, don't agree to participate unless you're sure you'll participate!

Edited by SharkTums

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a really nice idea and I know Robb and I have talked about it before. If you're really willing to take this on it would be something we would promote...let me know what you think and we'll go for it!

I'll definitely take it on! It's not like I do any real work at my office anyway, lol, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here now. I can dole out addresses. It'll be fun!

I think for ease sakes we should put forth some rules and instructions...

- Must post in this thread and PM your address and desire to participate to Brandy524 by December 10.

- US Residents Only. Sorry International peeps, but I know how much international shipping costs and how long it can take, maybe we'll start this earlier next year if it goes well and we can match up people in the same country.

- $20 minimum present value (Please don't give someone crap! We all know what $20 will get you!)

- Brandy524 will PM you back by December 13 with the address and person you are gifting to.

- USPS Priority Mail required. Get yourself a flat rate box and get your present mailed out by December 20.

- If you flake on your gifting responsibility prepare to be banned from the site! This is the Holiday season dammit, don't agree to participate unless you're sure you'll participate!

Let's do this!

Just got asked this, so I wanted to clarify: Your gift does not have to be park-related. You can absolutely send park-related stuff if you want, but since not everyone makes it to a park that often throughout the year (and even if they do they may not have something to give away), it's not a requirement to send park-related gifts. And again, if you want to post some stuff about you in here then by all means do so, but that doesn't guarantee that you're going to get something you like!