TPR's Orlando Halloween Trip of Awesomeness

P. 9 Legoland Media Day! In depth look at this new park!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Mr. October

Re: TPR's Orlando Halloween Trip of Awesomeness

Postby JimmyBo » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Awesome update! This park really does look amazing. I really enjoyed the Legoland California and visited it quite a bit (since it was 10 min from my house and my sister worked there for a summer) and I'm really glad Florida got one. That story about Renate was awesome. I totally remember that weekend and how we were going to have a baby shower but then Kristen came. It's awesome that you guys got to me up with her.

Jimmy "Don't eat LEGO's" Bo
Do not believe this post!

90% of the time, I am sarcastic all the time...it's science!

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 am

JimmyBo wrote:Awesome update! This park really does look amazing. I really enjoyed the Legoland California and visited it quite a bit (since it was 10 min from my house and my sister worked there for a summer) and I'm really glad Florida got one. That story about Renate was awesome. I totally remember that weekend and how we were going to have a baby shower but then Kristen came. It's awesome that you guys got to me up with her.

Jimmy "Don't eat LEGO's" Bo

That was a fun weekend and I remember Robb asking us after Elissa went into labor if it was OK if he left us on our own! :lmao:

As for Florida, this is just another reason to leave WDW on our next visit.

Doesn't know how to spell "Enthusiast."

Postby Six Flags Enthuseast » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Nice update! I visited Legoland California in 2007 and enjoyed it, but felt it didn't have enough flat rides. This park not only has more flat rides, but also more coasters, a beautiful landscape, and better theming. As I said in earlier TRs, I think this place could be a great family-oriented and less expensive alternative to the big Orlando parks for families that are willing to drive away from the city to get here. I think Merlin did a great job of picking this location for the park and utilizing the already existing rides, gardens, and facilities from Cypress Gardens. I think Legoland Florida has a successful future ahead of it! =)

SFE
Doesn't know how to spell 'Enthusiast'... or 'Hyundai'.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm

I've also just updated our full 10 pages of WDW pictures from our trip here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/photo.php?pageid=50&linkid=11302

In case you missed it the first time around, or just want to see it all in one place!

Enjoy!

--Robb "Be sure to Email Dan EVERY TIME it asks!" Alvey ;)

Full Fledged Meat Enthusiast!

Location: Phoenix, AZ, San Mateo, CA, A Southwest 737, a Continental 737, A United 737...

Postby QueerRudie » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Hmmm.... Thinking this might be a good place to whore at in May. Having had the curse of not being able to ride a Vekoma RollerSkater, this might be one way for me to sneak up on one without it being closed for repairs, or under restoration.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Superbigshow19971997 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:38 pm

I really like this park! pretty awesome guys!
Music, Coasters and Mountain Dew are my life.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!