Warner Bros. Movie World (WBMW) Discussion Thread

P. 48 - DC Rivals POV footage! Forward & Backward!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Re: Warner Bros. Movie World (WBMW) Discussion Thread

Postby IronWolfman » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:49 pm

475ft going to make it the tallest tower ride? What about the 500ft Observation Deck at the State Fair of Texas? That is the tallest I'm sure...

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Koasterking48 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:06 pm

I'm also a little confused by the concept. Is it a drop tower where you free fall at the top, or will it just "zoom" up and slowly come back down? If it's the former, that could make this ride even more terrifying.

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:21 pm

SharkTums wrote:^You've been to Australia!?!?! WHAT?!!? Next thing you're going to tell me is that PKIJizzMan has also been there!?!? :wtf:

Who? Never been there. Was definitely not an exchange student living the life there.

And I DID ride Superman Escape!

...no I didn't...it was closed for rehab :cry:

-PKI Jizzman/PhotoBoothe.
Last edited by PKI Jizzman on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:12 am.
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:19 pm

^You'll always be the Jizzman.

Not something I'd ride more than once on each cycle, but I guess non-enthusiasts will lap it up.

Personally, I'd rather see a coaster - surprise, surprise, surprise.

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:28 pm

^^Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz.

The title says it all. ;)
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 pm.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby wados » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:26 am

agree looks like a good ride but not for the park, if you want a tower just head down the road to the giant drop.

^^more coasters is what is needed on the gold coast.......... :lmao:

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:41 am

I rather like what Movie World has been doing lately, with the Green Lantern coaster, the Justice League dark ride, and possibility of this new "Doomsday" tower. As for becoming more of a "super hero" park, it looks like they're going with what works.

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby azza29 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:09 am

cfc wrote:I rather like what Movie World has been doing lately, with the Green Lantern coaster, the Justice League dark ride, and possibility of this new "Doomsday" tower. As for becoming more of a "super hero" park, it looks like they're going with what works.

I completely agree. One of the pitfalls of movie-type parks is that any brand that doesn't become a classic can quickly become dated, and the park gets stuck with a pricey attraction themed to an unpopular license. Think Indiana Jones vs Lethal Weapon - both well-known but the latter lacks the 'timeless' aspect. Plenty of comic book characters, on the other hand, are already perpetually popular, so whether they're Batman or Snoopy they're a safe bet for a ride's licensing budget.

Movie World are, slowly, creeping towards becoming a full-day park. It's a radical idea, but I'm hopeful that at some point they will extend their operating hours beyond 10-5. On a busy weekend or public holiday, perhaps? One can dream...

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby Parallax » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 pm

I was wondering how long it would be before Doomsday showed up in the theme park world. We didn't see any Superman villains until the Bizarro coasters in 2009 and then again with Lex Luthor, but Doomsday was always one that I wanted to see.
The greatest threat the Corps ever faced was Parallax, an entity that fed on the yellow energy of fear.

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby TheMaxster » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 pm

I find strange that Australia still hasn't gotten a B&M yet. That's what I would expect a new coaster at Movie World to be.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!