Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

P. 99: 'Ducati World' themed land coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Re: Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

Postby coaster-mm » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:24 am

matteocrepaldi wrote:Personally I like the rides at Gardaland but after one or two times I ride tham I have enough. The only exception could be Raptor but with no single rider is difficoult to get many rides now. At Mirabilandia there is probably less to do overall (if you are not into the waterpark) but you could easily spend one day just riding iSpeed and Katun!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

We have the same judgement about the 2 parks. Gardaland was for us an 'average' park, 1 day is more than enough. Mirabilandia on the other hand has Katun, Ispeed and Divertical..........nuff said!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. I will consider staying a day longer in Mirabilandia (especially since the second day is free!). But normally, every major ride and all the coasters + re-rides can be done in one day, right?
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. iSpeed - Mirabilandia

Coasters: 291 || Parks: 55

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

Postby coaster-mm » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:13 am

Yes, it can easily be done in 1 day. Of course it depends on how crowded it is. We visited the park on a busy day a couple of years ago and we rode all 3 the big rides multiple times on 1 day, despite the horrible operations in the park. Didn't care about the other rides/ attractions though.....Katun, Ispeed and Divertical was all we cared about

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby eamania » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:21 am

According to rumors from Mirabilandia 2019 season there will be a new big coaster!
In what area of ​​the park will you find? Will there be enough space? We tried to take the measures.

http://www.mirabilandiaforever.it/2017/08/28/novita-2019-mirabilandia-location-dimensione/

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby LeoBruz199 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:36 am

^That's some interesting speculation right there. I do hope it's gonna be something significant, since Divertical didn't really make that big a splash for the park. Pun intended.

By the way, they're having a huge 2018 water park expansion!

They've announced 6 new slides, a new wave pool, VIP areas, and much more!

No details about what the slides are going to be, but still a very welcome addition. The waterpark hasn't gotten anything new since it opened in 2003!
20800240_1923657084513665_8817726092278189967_n.jpg
Oh well, I guess I won't be riding any coasters any time soon... Within the next 10 minutes anyways. :airtime: :airtimer:

Best: Katun & iSpeed - Mirabilandia, Formula Rossa - Ferrari World, Oblivion - The Black Hole - Gardaland, Stealth - Thorpe Park

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby cookiex » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:20 pm

New area including motorbike coaster themed to the Ducati motorcycle brand coming in 2019

https://rcdb.com/15717.htm
http://www.ilrestodelcarlino.it/ravenna/cosa%20fare/mirabilandia-ducati-1.3564935 (Article in Italian)
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 91

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Postby LeoBruz199 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:24 am

cookiex wrote:New area including motorbike coaster themed to the Ducati motorcycle brand coming in 2019

https://rcdb.com/15717.htm
http://www.ilrestodelcarlino.it/ravenna/cosa%20fare/mirabilandia-ducati-1.3564935 (Article in Italian)

I'm willing to bet money that it's going to be a Zamperla. Considering the fact that they've worked together for their last two themed area expansions, Far West Valley and Dinoland, I'm fairly sure they'll do that again.
Oh well, I guess I won't be riding any coasters any time soon... Within the next 10 minutes anyways. :airtime: :airtimer:

Best: Katun & iSpeed - Mirabilandia, Formula Rossa - Ferrari World, Oblivion - The Black Hole - Gardaland, Stealth - Thorpe Park

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Parques Reunidos has sent us a press release announcing the development of Ducati World at Mirabilandia!

thumb_logo-mira-2016-1600x572.jpg

Parques Reunidos, one of the world's leading leisure park operators, and Ducati, one of the most iconic motorcycle manufacturers in the world, have signed an agreement to develop Ducati World at Mirabilandia. Mirabilandia, located in the Emilia-Romagna region – where Ducati brand was born—is the second largest theme park in Italy as well as the second most visited park in Parques Reunidos’ portfolio.

Mirabilandia’s visitors will be able to enjoy this exclusive and innovative Ducati experience, and will reach new adrenaline levels through their excitement for Ducati motorcycles. This thrilling project will occupy an area of approximately 35,000 m2, and is expected to open to the public in 2019.

Ducati World will transform Mirabilandia with the power of the first area themed after a motorcycle brand. It will attract motorcycle fans both from Italy, a country famous for its automotive culture, and from abroad, thanks to a variety of attractions that will engage the public with a real motorcycling experience. The park will incorporate the latest technologies; among the projected attractions there will be a new generation roller coaster that will replicate the experience of riding on a motorcycle. There will also be simulators, virtual reality, and children’s attractions. The agreement with Ducati also envisions a showroom where visitors will find the most iconic Ducati models. Similarly, visitors will be able to learn about motorcycling history and about the socio-cultural context in which the Italian brand has grown through the 90 years it has been operating.

To top it all, the park will also include a Ducati shop, where visitors will have the opportunity to buy all sorts of official Ducati and Ducati Scrambler merchandise; and themed restaurants.

Mirabilandia is located on the Adriatic Riviera, near Ravenna, and at the heart of one of the most prosperous and most touristic regions in Italy. The park offers a wide variety of shows and attractions, including the Caribbean-themed water park, Mirabeach, and a number of theme areas such as Route 66, Bimbopoli, Dinoland, Far West Valley, and AdventureLand. With an ample offer, cared-for facilities, and location in a natural environment, Mirabilandia has become the entertainment complex of reference in Italy.

For Fernando Eiroa, CEO of Parques Reunidos, “This partnership and investment will transform Mirabilandia, empowering the park to attract visitors from all over the world. Ducati World continues the Italian strong tradition for sports and automotive and provides an engaging and innovative experience for motorcycling fans. Ducati is a global brand with a great reputation, as well as a strong local presence.”

“Ducati World will give visitors a chance to live an exciting journey inside the Ducati brand” stated Alessandro Cicognani, Ducati Licensing and Corporate Partnership Director. “Thanks to this agreement, together with Parques Reunidos we’re developing the first motorcycle themed area in an Italian amusement park. Mirabilandia’s location, at the heart of the Motor Valley, adds further value to this project dedicated to fun”.
E70DA57D-15DE-49DF-957F-80CC26FB19FD.jpeg
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Location: 2 hours and a border crossing from the nearest theme park, Cedar Point.

Postby TheJewelOfJool » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:17 pm

So Ferrari World but not as interesting?

Postby LeoBruz199 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:37 pm

^As an Italian, I can safely say you've just literally described every single Italian theme park in a nutshell. Yeah our parks are utter crap.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!