Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

P. 99: 'Ducati World' themed land coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I am annoying as f**k!!!

Re: Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

Postby Henry M » Mon May 15, 2017 11:27 am

Is it actually true what RCDB states? Is mirabilandia getting that rusted up Intamin looper from Brazil?
Note to self: don't be stupid...

Current top coaster = Expedition GeForce.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon May 15, 2017 11:33 am

^I think you're confused. There is a park in Brazil called Mirabilandia and they're rumored to get the old Intamin.

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby MagicAngel94 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Anac0nda wrote:Hey guys!

I will be travelling to Gardaland and Mirabilandia on the first week of May. Any tips?

Yes, go also to Movieland Park. It is near Gardaland. There is free shuttle from the Peschiera train station

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby livai » Mon May 15, 2017 12:17 pm

MagicAngel94 wrote:[quote = "Anac0nda"] Hey ragazzi!

<font><font>Sarò in viaggio a Gardaland e Mirabilandia la prima settimana di maggio. </font><font>Qualche consiglio? [/ quote]

<font><font>Sì, va anche a Movieland Park. </font><font>E 'vicino a Gardaland.C'è navetta gratuito dalla stazione ferroviaria di Peschiera

26 euros for a park, When in 2 hours I turn the park 3 times. Do not go
leviathan & fury 325 = waste of money

I am annoying as f**k!!!

Postby Henry M » Tue May 16, 2017 2:18 am

SharkTums wrote:^I think you're confused.

Yep.
Note to self: don't be stupid...

Current top coaster = Expedition GeForce.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby galahad » Tue May 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Movieland and the whole of Canevaworld are actually worth visiting! Don't let negativity put you off, it's a little unsung gem of a resort, a bit "homemade" in places but they gave birth to some pretty sensational rides, Magma and Kitt on the first place without mentioning the mad crazy slides at the waterpark... You'll love it!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:04 am

I am planning to visit Mirabilandia in the first week of September, combined with Gardaland. Does anybody know how crowds usually are in September for this park? Also, do you think one day will be enough to cover most of the rides, including rerides on Katun and iSpeed? I am planning to stay two days in Gardaland, and one in Mirabilandia.
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. iSpeed - Mirabilandia

Coasters: 291 || Parks: 55

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby matteocrepaldi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:13 am

In September you should be fine, especially in week days because the kids are back in school. I think one day is ok to do everything multiple times. Personally I would do one day Gardaland and two days Mirabilandia!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
-

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:44 pm

^Thanks for the reply.
That's interesting, since I thought Gardaland was the two day park. May I ask why you would spend two days at Mirabilandia and only one at Gardaland?
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. iSpeed - Mirabilandia

Coasters: 291 || Parks: 55

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby matteocrepaldi » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:17 am

Personally I like the rides at Gardaland but after one or two times I ride tham I have enough. The only exception could be Raptor but with no single rider is difficoult to get many rides now. At Mirabilandia there is probably less to do overall (if you are not into the waterpark) but you could easily spend one day just riding iSpeed and Katun!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
-

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!