Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

P. 99: 'Ducati World' themed land coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby easytoremember » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:35 am

This also happened at SFOG on B:TR. An employee got struck by a guests foot. He was in an area he shouldn't have been in too.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby hemmy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:07 am

Niller wrote:I think that what he is saying is that when the public and non coaster enthusiast just hear about things like this, people who dies or gets serious injuries on a ride, they thinks that there has been something wrong with the ride which then caused an accident, which then leads to people being scared of going on a ride.

Yes I misread it, my mistake.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby odene497 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:25 am

Xtremecoaster wrote:That guy was just stupid that he walked in to an restricted area!Can`t he read the signs?They say KEEP OUT!

I doubt he didn't know what he was getting himself into. He probably just figured he could beat the train or see it coming. Apparently not.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby XII » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:07 am

This is literally a repeat of the Top Gun accident. Both times, It was a stupid man entering a restricted area for a freaking hat.
Just because yours is smaller doesn't make you less of a man. Unless we're talking about your brain.
http://www.incrediblecoasters.com

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Alpenguy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:39 pm

I haven't been to the park, but judging from pictures it seems like the base of the drop and loop are pretty close to a walkway and park areas, or at least closer than Top Gun's which is way back behind two fences and quite far from guest areas. Anyone who's been there able to describe just how hard it would've been to get to this area?

About to be banned, for poor grammar

Postby Hobbesx2 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:23 pm

God, why are people so stupid? I mean come on, how stupid can you get?!?

Katun better stay open. It wasn't anyone's fault but the stupid persons.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Loco » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:43 pm

The area is gated for a reason!
You would think people are smart enough not to go in there. Even if they do, like hello...there is a freakin' 65 MPH coaster heading your way! It's common sense!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Tmcdllr » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:14 pm

The bad thing is it doesn`t matter how fenced in something like that is there will always be stupid people that have no common sense that will cause stuff like this to happen. It`s sad, unfortunate, and stupid.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby RollerC » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:25 pm

The thing with B&M's is that their either silent or loud. I mean, there are times when I would be walking past Domintor and it would come flying through the overbank and I didn't even know it was near it.
:butt:

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby MidtownCoaster » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:15 pm

It's really tragic that it takes these brutal reminders that RULES ARE THERE FOR A REASON! The invincibility factor of people never ceases to amaze me (and, it never ceases, period). My sympathies to his fiance and to the young lady on the train.
WDWCP 2002 =)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!