Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

P. 99: 'Ducati World' themed land coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Re: Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

Postby oriolat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:23 pm

This ride looks like a potential snoozefest... And the colour... :butt:

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby STR8FXXXINEDGE » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

^ Could've just had this. Be happy that they've added quite a bit more to it.

A village is missing its IDIOT!

Postby australianalex » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 am

Finding it really hard to like this ride at all. Really don't like the layout :/
Would've been better as just a super flume like Pilgrims Plungs IMO instead of being a huge new coaster which looks like it'll be a bit disappointing. It'll still be fun, but I doubt it'll come anywhere near the standards set by iSpeed and Katun.
Just my opinion

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby cal1br3tto » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 am

I guess since I'm nowhere near the park, it's pretty easy for me to accept it as just another credit at the least. It would be nice to be able to enjoy poring over details of something more exciting, but I have other coaster projects to fill that need for me this off-season. On the plus side, it's lookin' kinda sexy in these latest pictures...
114 wood+512 steel=626 | Steel Vengeance | Boulder Dash | Twisted Timbers | Coaster | X2 | Twisted Colossus | Storm Chaser | Phoenix | Maverick | Twisted Cyclone | Iron Rattler | Voyage | Kawasemi | El Toro | New Texas Giant

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby BaMiTsPaT » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 am

I think that the second half looks a bit tame, but I suppose it is better than jut having a drop. Also, that station in the concept art looks crazy. What exactly is it supposed to be?
Coaster Count: 200 Wood:35 Steel: 165

Favorite Steel: Maverick (CP)
Favorite Wood: El Toro (SFGAdv.)

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby Gigalyte » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:18 am

I love the looks of this ride, yeah it doesn't come off as this extreme airtime machine but I never thought it would be. It looks like it's going to be imo a high thrill family water coaster, so I don't see the issue. It provides a huge drop, bunnyhop that looks like it will provide some airtime, some swoops and turns and another hop that may provide some more airtime. Does a mack water coaster top or even come close to iSpeed or Katun I don't think so, that still doesn't mean it isn't a fun ride which I believe this one will be too and I can't wait till I get a chance to ride it along with iSpeed and Katun :b

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:25 am

australianalex wrote: I doubt it'll come anywhere near the standards set by iSpeed and Katun.

Duh!
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby matteocrepaldi » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 am

I can't get excited by this either. The only positive thing I can think of is that it's a good excuse to go back to Mirabilandia and ride Katun and iSpeed.
I really hope they can pull out some surprizes from this one but I doubt it.
-

A village is missing its IDIOT!

Postby XYZ » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 am

While iSpeed & Katun are dominant over this, I expect it to be a really good coaster. The second part is more like a Mack Water coaster. So, it's not going to be a top 10 in the Mitch Hawker Poll like iSpeed & Katun, though it will be a really good solid ride.
1: Lightning Run, 2: El Toro, 3: Maverick, 4: Xcelerator, 5: Voyage, 6: TTD, 7: Gold Striker, 8: El Loco (Vegas), 9: Millennium Force, 10: Kingda Ka
Coaster Credits: 110 (89 steel, 21 wood); Last Coaster Credit: Raptor (CP) [8/22/14]; Last Park Credit: Waldameer [8/21/14]
What a season pass??

. . . or so he keeps telling us

Postby jamesissoocool » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:37 pm

australianalex wrote: I doubt it'll come anywhere near the standards set by iSpeed and Katun.
Just my opinion

To be honest its not fair to compare this to ispeed or katun, compare it to other water rides like tidal wave at thorpe or journey to alantis in orlandoor any shoot the chutes , yeah its not going to be as fun as the other rides in the park but there could of be alot less coaster going on with this one.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!