Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

P. 99: 'Ducati World' themed land coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:16 am

Yikes, what a stupid mistake can do. The other day I caught a woman trying to hop a fence to get her hat back because she lost it on Delirium. I'm not sure if it was a dangerous area, but if she asked first, someone could have easily retrieved it with no problems.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby BrownStreak » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:19 am

xX-Linde-Xx wrote:I hate when this happens. People hear about these accidents and take them the wrong way. They think its the rides fault and not the person. Is there any news on the girl that hit him.

Man I can't imagine what that girl must be going through! Can you imagine how you would feel if you accidently killed someone?!
Of the road, but still in a truck...By the way, that's my dog Millie (named after Millennium Force) over there to the left!

THE BOY

Postby Ed » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:34 am

^ It's not exactly her fault...

What kind of douche is that attached to a hat anyway!

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby BrownStreak » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:37 am

^I know it was not her fault- but if I was on a coaster and I kicked someone in the head...well I don't know how I would react. That was what I meant by "accidental."
Of the road, but still in a truck...By the way, that's my dog Millie (named after Millennium Force) over there to the left!

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby hemmy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:50 am

*Nevermind*

Non-German Tom

Postby Shockwave » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:51 am

Well it's not the first time this sort of thing has happened. Tragic as it is, you have to question the judgement of someone going into a restricted area where a ride is operating.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby hemmy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:51 am

xX-Linde-Xx wrote:I hate when this happens. People hear about these accidents and take them the wrong way. They think its the rides fault and not the person. Is there any news on the girl that hit him.

You have got to be kidding me.

How is it not the guys fault to go in a restricted area without permission unknowingly of staff to get his hat

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby EmBy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:02 am

He must have got really close to underneath the track for this to happen. Imagine risking your life for a stupid hat.

Could have ended up with the girl breaking her leg too.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Niller » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:00 am

hemmy wrote:

You have got to be kidding me.

How is it not the guys fault to go in a restricted area without permission unknowingly of staff to get his hat

I think that what he is saying is that when the public and non coaster enthusiast just hear about things like this, people who dies or gets serious injuries on a ride, they thinks that there has been something wrong with the ride which then caused an accident, which then leads to people being scared of going on a ride.

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby Xtremecoaster » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:17 am

That guy was just stupid that he walked in to an restricted area!Can`t he read the signs?They say KEEP OUT!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!