Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

P. 99: 'Ducati World' themed land coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
2 + 2 = donkey!

Re: Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

Postby Kooky » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Justice wrote:
coast4airtime wrote:How exactly will this be a roller coaster? There is no room for upstop wheels to keep the train from flying off (as seen in several close ups of the drop). I'm right with you australianalex. Also, am I the only one who thinks this ride is an eye sore?
The center bar on the track will serve as an upstop.

You`re right that the center bar will serve as upstop on the first drop... but if you look closely on the photos you can recognize that the last part of the track seems like it has another part of track installed, which looks more like the one from the Mack Watercoaster... So i think they will change the track after the drop,because the center bar looks to small to work for strong forces in curves... it will be enough for the first drop but i think it won't work for the rest of the track! but maybe i am wrong :roll:

if you don´t know what i mean look on the last piece of track on this photo... the track seems to have some extra rails on both sides... and like we know from the mack watercoaster, it is easy to fade-in the extra track, even during driving ;)
compared Mack watercoaster track it looks nearly the same(track in the background of this pic), but a little bit different in the way it is built, maybe to get no problems with patents:
and this will look a little bit more like the track we've seen on the artworks... even if it is not exactly the same (i know, they are just a artworks) ;)
Selfmade "8-Bit game characters goes to reality"-movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRfPo-MKuPA

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Mirabilandia has posted tons of new photos to their blog!

http://blog.mirabilandia.it/2011/12/20/divertical-visto-da-mirabilandia-parte-1/

Walking through the avenues of pre Christmas Mirabilandia these days is very impressive. Mainly due to the presence of a new, colorful, imposing figure who looms in the sky Wonderland. Here are some photos that we are sure will be welcomed by fans of the Park.

http://blog.mirabilandia.it/2011/12/21/divertical-visto-da-mirabilandia-parte-2/

The clear blue sky, the lonely roads awaiting visitors, nature as the only spectator. Divertical grows into, day after day, more and more part of the landscape of Mirabilandia. We took some pictures around the park to help you understand what Divertical entered is already "overwhelmingly" in Mirabilandia.

http://blog.mirabilandia.it/2011/12/26/divertical-visto-da-mirabilandia-parte-3/

Last roundup of photographs taken from different angles along the paths of Mirabilandia. Obviously the subject is always highly anticipated Divertical. From these pictures it is evident that the arrival of Divertical will significantly change the face of Mirabilandia. Changing for the better right?
Dive-2.jpg
Dive-4.jpg
Dive-7.jpg
Dive-8.jpg
Dive-9.jpg
Dive-11.jpg
Dive-12.jpg
Dive-13.jpg
Dive-14.jpg
Dive-17.jpg
Dive-18.jpg
Dive-20.jpg
Dive-21.jpg
Dive-22.jpg
Dive-23.jpg
Dive-24.jpg
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby matteocrepaldi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 am

Looks like construction has stopped for the Holydays. Today Mirathebest from Theparks.it was at the park and wrote that they were working and he also posted three photos. I like this one.

-

This button makes my penis erect.

Postby DJeXeL » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 am

That airtime hill looks like it will be more than decent...... :airtime:
- Insane In The Lift Chain -

"You shut your mouth when you talk to me"

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Luukardinho » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 am

Last edited by larrygator on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 am.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Olov » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 am

Looks like we'll finally see a true aquatrax :)

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby sammmmmy » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 am

My reaction:

rwgadoufjehrosdfjoemr,sdgzfjk,cgbrkjsdgzfxihckegrwdsvhzkxfvchjrwkdsgzfikhcfgsdikzjf

But truly this is so surprising to me. What a treat! I'm glad Intamin is finding a better way to use the skim effect on these rides. And most of all, what a unique addition to mira!
"Okay everyone the photo spot is after the overbank,, so everyone remember to pose like a terrified black woman"

FAVORITE: Tie between Incredible Hulk and Millennium Force
LAST RIDDEN: Bizarro

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby Kooky » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:42 am

wow, that looks awesome... much longer than i expected :b
Selfmade "8-Bit game characters goes to reality"-movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRfPo-MKuPA

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby Bryce232 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:28 am

sammmmmy wrote:My reaction:

rwgadoufjehrosdfjoemr,sdgzfjk,cgbrkjsdgzfxihckegrwdsvhzkxfvchjrwkdsgzfikhcfgsdikzjf

Quoting for reading my mind.

Jo My Oh!

Postby Jerrykoala2112 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 am

Those splash are going to be insane! Love the layout of the ride :)

What was Jer's last adventure? Drayton Manor - 2012
Check out my SFGAm Music Video - Here

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!