Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

P. 99: 'Ducati World' themed land coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Mirabilandia: New Coaster for 2012

Postby eamania » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm

The investment for the coaster will be 20,000,000€ (maybe more)

Gerstlauer1 wrote:Hmm, i'm confused.
Wasn't they going to build a Mack Water Coaster for 2012?

Was only one option. Then denied

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ernierocker » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm

If Mirabiliandia were to build an Intamin prefab, you are talking some serious quality for a park's top three coasters. I can't think of too many parks (if any) that would beat those three coasters put together.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Gerstlauer1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 pm

^^^
Well, there is airtime on a Mack Water Coaster, and i have heard that the new one at Djurs Sommerland is pretty smooth.

Anyway, i wanna bet on a Intamin Spinner, the height record is easy to beat on that one (Tornado at Bakken is 10 m high!)
Also it's not a coaster we have seen much of so, that would be my wiiiiiiild guess.

Full Fledged Meat Enthusiast!

Location: Phoenix, AZ, San Mateo, CA, A Southwest 737, a Continental 737, A United 737...

Postby QueerRudie » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 pm

RollerCoasterSmi wrote:^ Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, according to Screamscape this rumour has come from websitefullofdouchebags.

Ummmm... I don't think that your listed website exists... could you please verify the name?

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby eamania » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 pm

RollerCoasterSmi wrote:^ Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, according to Screamscape this rumour has come from websitefullofdouchebags. I wouldn't want a really tall water coaster, I found Poseidon to be rough and hurt my legs, also Eamania mentioned airtime, on a water coaster... really? I have never been to Mirabilandia, but do they have the space to build something big? Eamania mentioned it will have many airtime [hills], could anyone who has been seen something like my suggestion fitting in. In order to have tallest wood coaster they would have to build one above 218' which is in Intamin's reach and only a bit taller than iSpeed or Katun. Sounds like they will have a great 1,2,3 coaster lineup. I think I shall follow this one rigorously.

The head of communications said that there will be much airtime. And that will be very high.
In addition, the head of communications said the park will not be a poseidon 2.0 (a month ago.)

I hope you have understood your message, do not speak English well :oops:

DumbTums

Postby RollerCoasterSmi » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Eamania your English is pretty good and understandable.

QueerRudie I typed in noreallyitisawebsitefullofdouchebags without the spaces and it comes up with websitefullofdouchebags... Weird right?

As I said earlier I didn't really like Poseidon I found it rough and I couldn't see one being really tall. I don't think it will be an Intamin spinner, because it won't be tall enough to match the description, I am still thinking it will be a Intamin woody.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Oreos » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Here's what the page says:

"What is certain is that the coaster 's new Wonderland 2012 will be the highest in the world in its category, and therefore likely also the fastest in its class. This was evident yesterday by the Head of Communications Mirabilandia John Scafoglio .
Another clue is Air Time , which suggests, albeit indirectly at, finally, another phrase. It will be higher, but not like Kingda Ka .. . these more or less the words used by John Scafoglio .
What will the Coaster 2012 for you?"
I'd like to write a textbook someday. It will cost $5 a copy to print, we'll sell it for $75, and every two years we'll add a couple commas, reprint the thing, call it a "new edition," and make previous editions obsolete, thus preventing students from getting anything when they try to sell their used copies.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Gerstlauer1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 pm

^^Which description?¨

EDIT: Nevermind! :lmao:
Last edited by Gerstlauer1 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 pm.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 pm

RollerCoasterSmi wrote:Eamania your English is pretty good and understandable.

QueerRudie I typed in noreallyitisawebsitefullofdouchebags without the spaces and it comes up with websitefullofdouchebags... Weird right?

Welcome to the wonders of the "Word Filter."

Eamania, I think you're doing well, too.

Five babies drowned in a fire

Postby Skycoastin Steve » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:54 pm

240 foot B&M hyper. bwahahahaha

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!