Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Ghostville (new Mirabilandia dark ride) is now open!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 am

I bring this up because after April 26th 2011, Ghostville will be closed to be transformed into something more terrifying and, as they wrote on Mirabilandia official Facebook page, the biggest attraction of its kind in Europe.
People wo will ride Ghostville on April 26th will have their picture taken and if they tag themselves on Facebook they'll be the first to experience the new ride once it will be open.

Here's a concept artwork of the April 26th event:

ULTIMA FERMATA = LAST STOP

Rumors says thet it will become a walkthough.
I'm not a huge fan of these things but it sounds great!!!

Re: Ghostville, Mirabilandia dark ride to be transformed

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:46 pm

sounds pretty awesome!

Mirabilandia: New Coaster for 2012

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:29 pm

In 2012 Mirabilandia have a new coaster. Managers said they will be the highest in its category, also that he coaster will have many airtime and even "It will be very high, but less than Kingda Ka ...". But not say (in this moment) the category.

Mirabilandia - New Coaster for 2012

sorry for my english :oops:
Last edited by SharkTums on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 am.

Re: Mirabilandia: New Coaster for 2012

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 pm

TPR Italy Trip 2012, anyone?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I really like how they're adding this and the family racing coaster, I think it's great when parks do that so when family's go to the park there's something new for the adults and older kids, and for the younger ones.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Italy 2012 sounds awesome, but all depends on cost and when etc. I'm guessing Gardaland, Mirabilandia and Rainbow Magicland would all be included. I'll start the ball rolling: Tallest wooden coaster, I would love to see the first wooden giga; Intamin prefab of course!

2011 just seems so c**p now if you just look at the list of huge 2012 roller coasters that just keeps on growing:

Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Dollywood
Hersheypark
Mirabilandia
SeaWorld San Diego
Thorpe Park

Goes along with my theory that all the parks are blowing their money before the actual end of the world.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Such a good time I think to visit my friend Paolo in Ancona...

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm

RollerCoasterSmi wrote:I'll start the ball rolling: Tallest wooden coaster, I would love to see the first wooden giga; Intamin prefab of course!

Oh man! That would be LOVELY! And we know they're quite happy with their newest Intamin ride!

Seriously guys, TPR Italy 2012! Will be a WHOLE lot of fun!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Hmm, i'm confused.
Wasn't they going to build a Mack Water Coaster for 2012?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 pm

^ Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, according to Screamscape this rumour has come from websitefullofdouchebags. I wouldn't want a really tall water coaster, I found Poseidon to be rough and hurt my legs, also Eamania mentioned airtime, on a water coaster... really? I have never been to Mirabilandia, but do they have the space to build something big? Eamania mentioned it will have many airtime [hills], could anyone who has been seen something like my suggestion fitting in. In order to have tallest wood coaster they would have to build one above 218' which is in Intamin's reach and only a bit taller than iSpeed or Katun. Sounds like they will have a great 1,2,3 coaster lineup. I think I shall follow this one rigorously.
Last edited by RollerCoasterSmi on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 pm.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS