Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Man this year hasn't excatly been the best year has it! I really hope the girl is going to be able to be strong about this and not blame herself for what happened.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:04 pm

Wow, this is sad. It just proves that no matter how safe we make something, human stupidity makes it seem like all that work was just a waist of time.

Mirabilandia 2009: iSpeed

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:26 am

Parksmania wrote:During the 2009 season a new megacoaster will be built in Mirabilandia.

The location is the one where now there is the wooden coaster Sierra Tonante, which will be broken up from now. The new steel coaster will occupy a larger area because the track, very quick and with a lot of "air time", will go beyond the borders of the park.

It will be a farewell without regret for the old - 15 years of activity - Sierra Tonante, which will be substituted by a sit-down coaster of a very high level, both for the lenght and for the height. It wil be higher of Katun, the inverted coaster of the park. In the meanwhile the new attraction will be used from a wide target of guests, according to what it has been done in Europa Park, where Silver Star, the megacoaster, is the symbol of the park.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:48 am

Is that all? No manufacturer or stats....?

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:56 am

Without any kind of official announcement, this really belongs in the "Super Rumors" thread.

I do hope it comes true, though. Sierra Tonante was total crap.

--Robb

Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:06 am

The Parksmania staff has confirmed the news...The article

But it isn't an official announcement...

Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:55 am

Dear Mirabilandia,

Please make it an Intamin hyper coaster. Floater airtime is for wimps.

Cheers,

Ginzo

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:02 am

ginzo wrote:Dear Mirabilandia,

Please make it an Intamin hyper coaster. Floater airtime is for wimps.

Cheers,

Ginzo

I second the nomination.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:47 am

However, I would settle for a B&M Hyper if that's what it turned out to be.
Although Intamin Megas never fail to impress me.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:03 pm

I'm more excited about the idea of Sierra Tonante being demolished at this point

Hopefully this is true and they are going for an Intamin. Then I can be doubly happy
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS