TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR Even MORE AWESOME in 2011!

Club TPR is even MORE AWESOME in 2011!

UPDATE! BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS NOW AT OVER 100 PARKS!

Join Now: http://www.clubtpr.com

What's NEW in 2011?

- New lower price options!

- More park benefits & discounts than 2010!

- More park events!

- New Club TPR Goodies for renewing members!

- Your friends will think you are even MORE SEXY!

- Ok, we can't guarantee that last one!

MORE PARK EVENTS!

In 2011, we will have more park events than ever before including West Coast Bash, East Coast Bash, Deep South Bash, Texas Giant Bash, Busch Gardens Williamsburg Day, Bay Area Weekend at SFDK & CGA, and we are currently working on Club TPR events at Six Flags New England, Six Flags Great Adventure, Busch Gardens Tampa, and MORE!

Club TPR Members *AND THEIR GUESTS* will get discounted rates to select events!

And don't forget - your Club TPR Membership gets you access to awesome park sponsored events like Holiwood Nights, Coastermania, Thrills in the Hills, etc.

Now with all of that? Why aren't you a Club TPR member?

New Club TPR Member Annual Prices are:

$35 USA - Download Only

$40 - Canada/Mexico - Download Only

$45 - Rest of the World - Download Only

"Download Only" means you still get your welcome package full of Club TPR Goodies, but the quarterly magazine and ALL THE DVD CONTENT is delivered electronically. You still get ALL the great Club TPR content, but at a discounted rate.

MOST IMPORTANT! Being a member of Club TPR is the BEST WAY to support Theme Park Review. Your membership helps our servers stay up and running and keeps annoying pop-up ads OFF the site!

Club TPR's 2011 Park Discounts & Benefits List:

(Discounts may include admission, parking, season pass, etc. Discounts vary per park and are subject to change. Details of each discount are posted to a private page only for Club TPR Members.)

Adventure Island Waterpark (Florida)

Alabama Adventure

Alton Towers Theme Park

Alton Towers Waterpark

Aquatica

Bakken

Beech Bend Park

Belmont Park

Bon Bon Land

Busch Gardens Tampa

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

California's Great America

Camelot

Canada's Wonderland

Castle Park

Carowinds

Cedar Point

Celementon Lake Park

Chessington World of Adventures

Cowabunga Bay Waterpark

Darien Lake

Del Grossos Amusement Park

Djurs Sommerland

Dollywood

Dorney Park

The UK Dungeons (3 Properties)

Dutch Wonderland

Drievliet

Elitch Gardens

Europa Park

Family Kingdom

Farup Sommerland

Flamingoland

Frontier City

Gilroy Gardens

Gröna Lund

Hansa Park

Hersheypark

Holiday World

Indiana Beach

Isla Magica

Kennywood

Kings Dominion

Kings Island

Knott's Berry Farm

Lake Compounce

LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester

LEGOLAND® Windsor

Lightwater Valley

Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool)

Martin's Fantasy Island

Michigan's Adventure

Morey's Piers

Mount Olympus Theme Park

Movie Park Germany

Phantasialand

Power Park

Quassy Amusement Park

Schlitterbahn

SEA LIFE UK (11 Properties)

SeaWorld Orlando

SeaWorld San Diego

SeaWorld San Antonio

Sesame Place

Six Flags America

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Six Flags Great Adventure

Six Flags Great America

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Six Flags New England

Six Flags Over Georgia

Six Flags Over Texas

Six Flags St. Louis

Six Flags White Water

Skara Sommerland

Soak City, Buena Park, CA

Soak City, Sandusky, OH

The Great Escape

Thorpe Park

Tripsdrill

TusenFryd

Universal Studios Hollywood

Valleyfair!

Waldameer Park

Warwick Castle

Water Country USA

Waterworld California

Worlds of Fun

Register for Club TPR NOW! http://www.clubtpr.com

Edited by robbalvey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fees are annual dues. The discounts are usually for admission, sometimes the parks also offer season pass discounts, parking, etc.... It varies per park, and the discounts offered are subject to change throughout the year.

• 2 weeks later...

Renewing was beyond easy! I didn't even have to add or change anything. And the execution was perfect. No delays, and I see my member number and charter member status survived my short lapse in membership. Thanks TPR!

Remember to renew so you can keep your cool banner!

• 2 weeks later...

WE DID IT!!! 100 PARKS!!!

Join Club TPR Today: http://www.clubtpr.com

Club TPR Features:

- Benefits & Discounts to 100 parks!

- Lots of Club TPR Member park events!

- Quarterly magazine publication!

- Discounts on events!

- Priority placement on TPR Trips!

- $15 Credit in the TPR Store!

- Lots more perks & coolness!

Club TPR annual dues are $35 USA/$40 Canada & Mexico/$45 Rest of the World

(download only option prices quoted)

Benefits & Discounts at 100 Parks!

Club TPR now features benefits and discounts to 100 different parks! You read that right! Club TPR Members now get great benefits and discounts to 100 parks all over the world! For example, all USA Six Flags branded properties, Cedar Point, Carowinds, Holiday World, Busch Parks, Sea World Parks, Morey's Piers, Indiana Beach, Valleyfair!, Worlds of Fun, Knott's Berry Farm, and more!

You also get loads of international park discounts like all of the UK Merlin properties (Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Legoland, etc), Europa Park, Phantasialand, Grona Lund, Power Park, Bon Bon Land, Flamingoland, Faarup Sommerland, Tusenfryd, and lots more!

More Club TPR Events in 2011!

And the amount of park events Club TPR Members get access to in 2011 is insane! Several park sponsored events like Holiwood Nights, Coastermania, Heide Park's Enthusiast Day, Hurlfest, Timbers Fest, and more! And on top of that, Theme Park Review is offering lots of great events this year at parks like Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Over Georgia, Hersheypark, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, California's Great America, and more to be announced soon!

Theme Park Review: The Magazine!

And have you seen Club TPR's magazine? Take a look at a preview of our most recent issue: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58705

Club TPR's Magazine is shipped 4 times per year and is packed with all sort of exclusive content. You don't want to miss out!

More Awesomeness!

Don't forget, Club TPR Members also get discounts on events, priority placement on TPR Trips, your own signature banner in the forums, exclusive Club TPR merchandise, and an exclusive forum just for Club TPR Members!

Your Club TPR Welcome Packet also comes complete with your membership card (a really awesome plastic card, not some cheap paper crap!), your Club TPR Lanyard, a really cool pen, and some extra goodies!

TPR Store Credit!

The moment you sign up for Club TPR, you automatically get $15 back in TPR Store credit!

What are you waiting for? Sign up for Club TPR Today! For Club TPR details including a list of parks that offer discounts and our 2011 event schedule, click here: http://www.clubtpr.com

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

Benefits & Discounts at 100 Parks!

Club TPR now features benefits and discounts to 100 different parks! You read that right! Club TPR Members now get great benefits and discounts to 100 parks all over the world! For example, all USA Six Flags branded properties, Cedar Point, Carowinds, Holiday World, Busch Parks, Sea World Parks, Morey's Piers, Indiana Beach, Valleyfair!, Worlds of Fun, Knott's Berry Farm, and more!

You also get loads of international park discounts like all of the UK Merlin properties (Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Legoland, etc), Europa Park, Phantasialand, Grona Lund, Power Park, Bon Bon Land, Flamingoland, Faarup Sommerland, Tusenfryd, and lots more!

OMG!! That's amazing

I hope everyone realises what an absolutely HUGE deal this is!! I just did some maths, and if you buy an annual pass with the Club TPR discount you will save MORE than it costs to join Club TPR (and you'll still have $15 credit and all the other perks!). That's just the basic pass, if you get the premium pass you end up with a really healthy profit!

And the single day tickets have an even larger percentage discount, this is insane!

So basically if you're planning on going to a few Merlin parks this year (and let's face it, if you live in the UK/western Europe you should be!) then you save money by joining Club TPR and still have loads of great benefits!

Thanks for sorting this out Robb!

Dave

So my question is this. If I go to Six Flags over Texas and show them my club TPR card and ask for a discount, they SHOULD be able to give me one? Is this just for merchandise or admission, or food? I'm psyched about this! I want to make sure I understand how to use it.

So my question is this. If I go to Six Flags over Texas and show them my club TPR card and ask for a discount, they SHOULD be able to give me one? Is this just for merchandise or admission, or food? I'm psyched about this! I want to make sure I understand how to use it.

All of the Club TPR Member Discounts are outlined here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=57945

Please read these instructions before you use your discounts.

Edited by robbalvey

I just want to give a big thank you to Robb, Elissa, and everyone who works so hard on everything for Club TPR. It takes A LOT of work getting these things organized. This is a fantastic membership that I highly recommend EVERYONE to sign up for right NOW! Take advantage of it, because there's a lot behind it.

Thank you all so much for this. It's greatly appreciated!

-Neil

Hate to ask a question that has been asked or answered previously, but I am very interested in joining Club TPR and was wondering about the length of the membership period. Is it 12 months from the initial sign up or is it on a Jan-Dec set up?

Had an amazing time at East Coast Bash last year, and looking forward to participating in some events this year. The discount list is also VERY persuading.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gary