Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:47 pm

^ Wow...that thing is hauling some serious a$$!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:02 pm

:nina: :nina:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Solid addition!!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:53 pm

This might be one of if not THE best 2017 coaster! Which I know this is a slow year, but goddamn that hauling!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Every single one of these smaller Gravity Group woodies seems to be a major win. The two I've ridden in New England (Roar-o-saurus and Wooden Warrior) have better airtime than most woodies out there despite only being 30-40 ft tall.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:04 pm

I love the steep descent and the banking on that first turn-around.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:06 pm

Holy lordy jeebus, I know where I am going next week ! Yow , that looks so darn good.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Man, does that ever look phenomenal! I am SO excited to take the kids on this come November! Woo hoo! :b

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:50 pm

I love the look of a well designed woodie. I like that aside from the lift hill and first drop the entire track stays fairly low to the ground. It gives the coaster a grand scale. I can see where the speed comes from. No energy is wasted by having to crest turn-around hills. Instead they gave it highly banked, almost over-banked, turns. I'm never getting to Florida I just know it, but I look forward to the day they build of of those out west.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:07 pm

It's such a shame that I missed this coaster by only a few days! This thing looks like it truly hauls! However, I am most likely moving to Florida next year so I cannot wait to try this epic coaster out next year!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS