TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS PRINCE DESMOND??? VOTING TIME!!!

WHO SHOULD WIN BAG OF FECES FOR WHERE IN THE WORLD IS PRINCE DESMOND  

180 members have voted

1. 1. WHO SHOULD WIN BAG OF FECES FOR WHERE IN THE WORLD IS PRINCE DESMOND

• KCON -- JERSEY SHORE
    • dacoasterman -- WE ARE THE WORLD
    • traincrossing -- WHERES WALDO
    • Rydel - BLUE MAN GROUP
    • Ace of Spades - YO GABBA GABBA
    • ebarth - WISCONSIN POOL PARTY
    • murfy -- PRESS CONFERENCE
    • Roco -- PRINCE
    • Chemical Echo -- KANYE/TAYLOR
    • kcsteve -- ALL YOUR BASE
    • usirocket -- TRON
    • pcwfreak -- WORLD OF COLOR
    • CoasterEric HP -- BED INTRUDER DESMOND

HELLO ALL IT IS I AGAIB PRICNE DESMOND!!!! I VERY MUCH HOPE YOU HAVE HAD SAFE AND HAPPY MAREY CHROSMAS AND THAT SATAN CLOTHES BROUGHT YOU THE GIFTS YOU SO DESIRED!!!

AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO VOTE FOR THE WINARS OF MY PHOTOSHOPPS CONTEST FOR WHERE IN THE WORLD I WAS!!!

FIRST I WILL GIVE SPECIAL PRINCE DESMOND GOLD STAR AWARDS TO CHADSTER AND CHRONIQ WHO MADE MANY AMAZNG PICTURES FOR CONTEST…. SO MANY I CANT JUST PICK ONE!!! ROBB AVERLY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SPECIAL BAG OF FECAL MATERIALS FOR YOR EXETING WORK!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THERE PICTURES PLEASE VISIT AMAZING THREAD AND SEE:

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57658

HERE ARE A FEW BY CHRONIQ AND CHADSTER THAT MADE PRINCE DESMOND SMILE WITH DELITE!!!!!!! (THESE ARE NOT FOR VOTING)

jurasssicdesmond.jpg

princed_d.jpg

desmond_rossa.jpg

street_fighter_ii_snes_hadoken.jpg

princed_fire_copy.jpg

-------------

MANY OTHERS SUBMIT JUST ONE OR A FEW PHOTOS AND THAT IS HOW WE WILL VOTE FOR REGULAR CONTEST EVEN THO NONE OF YOU DID THE AMONT OF PRECIOUS WORK OF CHADSTER AND CHORNIQ!!!!!!

SO PERSON WITH MOST VOTES FROM THE IMAGES BELOW WINS REGULAR BAG OF FECES:

KCON -- JERSEY SHORE

desmondshore.jpg

dacoasterman -- WE ARE THE WORLD

0202-we-are-the-world-haiti_full_600.jpg

traincrossing -- WHERES WALDO

wheresdesmond.jpg

Rydel - BLUE MAN GROUP

desmond_bmg.jpg

Ace of Spades - YO GABBA GABBA

yogabbagabbacomp.jpg

ebarth - WISCONSIN POOL PARTY

submission.jpg

murfy -- PRESS CONFERENCE

inspecion.jpg

Roco - PRINCE

princealbumcover.jpg

Chemical Echo - KANYE/TAYLOR

imaletyoufinish.jpg

kcsteve - ALL YOUR BASE

sbd.gif

usirocket - TRON

tron.jpg

tronmoving.gif

pcwfreak - WORLD OF COLOR

CoasterEric HP - BED INTRUDER DESMOND

princedesmond.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was such a fun photoshop contest and there were a ton of hilarious entries! Unfortunately I can only vote for two so I picked mine and ebarth's funny yet disturbing Wisconsin Pool Party picture. Good luck to everyone!

Never did find the cat in Where's Prince Desmond!

I will tell everyone where Prince Desmond and Mujabubukins are at the end of the contest!

EDIT: Desmond revealed! http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=980998#p980998

Edited by traincrossin

I voted for Where's Waldo (great concept) and All Ur Base (great meme and one that I hold dear to my heart).. Great entries everyone. Ironically I recieved this post by fax from Nigeria and voted using scantron. Is it normal to provide three credit cards and your social security number to verify identity?

Thank you Prince Desmond for specal bahg of fekal materail!

Wow, this is a REALLY tough choice as there are several quality entries overall and to choose from. So, even though I swore at this picture for about 15 minutes trying to find Prince Desmond, first vote is for Traincrossing -- Where's Waldo, second vote to ebarth for the pool party as I bust up laughing each time I see it.

Again, great job to all! And in the words of Prince Desmond, "PEACE, LAUGHTER, AND THE SUNSHINE OF 1764538 SUNS"

Man, I hadn't looked at these in awhile and had forgotten how many hilarious choices there were. But I had to go with Prince Rez-mond in Tron just because I love all things Tron (and its beautiful execution), and "All Your Donation..." for the superlative graphics work and hysterical meme-pwnage.

But really, great work by all!

EDIT: I just watched the whole "All Your Donation..." animation again: ROTFLMAO! It gets funnier with each viewing.

EDIT: I just watched the whole "All Your Donation..." animation again: ROTFLMAO! It gets funnier with each viewing.

Yeah, I still get a chuckle out of it, too. It was just a pain to slice out the letters to create the new words.

EDIT: If anyone doesn't know, the last frame is Prowler at Worlds of Fun. Robb said riding it was a religious experience. Plus I thought using it would just make the silliness more stupid.

^

Yep, and one thing about it, if you didn't have religon before, take an hour ERT session at 11pm and you'll find some! Prowler's the only coaster that literally takes my breath away, especially at night as it picks up speed, that I want to ride over and over again.

CONGRATULATIONS TO TRAINCROSSING FOR WINNING THIS CONTEST!!!!! PLEASE EMAIL OR PM RUB ALVAY YOUR MAILING ADREWSS SO HE MAY SEND YOU LARGE BAG OF FECES!!!!

AND THANK YOU FOR EVERON WHO ENTERD AND VOTED!!!!

PRINCE DESMOND MUST BE GOIG NOW BUT I WILL BE BAK SOON!!!!

HAPPINESS, JOY, AND THE WARMTH OF 54919 SUNS!!!!

--PRINCE DESMOND