Alton Towers Discussion Thread

P. 576: The Alton Towers Dungeon teased for 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
AWESOME-O-SAURUS!!!

Postby Homer » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:48 am

Gee, Chick+Getting Wasted=(NC-17'd)

Oh well, this isnt the first time AT had a rape, a few months ago, a girl was sexually assaulted in the Rita queue area. I think its getting a bit out of control at that park if two rapes/assaults occur.
-My butt has touched 112 roller coasters, how unfortunate.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby nemesis-storm » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:52 am

Going to miss Sonic the Hedgehog too!
Most likely the only place you can see Sonic nowdays :roll:

Cllins wrote:
robbalvey wrote:While that is cool, I'm sure going to miss that bouncy Toyland Tours song!

And the Hippo at the end.

Nick “Snailelectric” Collins

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:55 am

It does seem a little strange that the girl was treated at the park and they noticed nothing but her intoxication. If the story is true, let's all hope that the attackers are put in prison...

dt

Sorry, Not Feeling Very Creative Today!

Postby FlyingScooter » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:23 am

If they find the guy that did it, and find him guilty, they really need to hang the bastard by his stones and leave him there to die.
Flying(father of two daughters who have learned self defense)Scooter.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Ketchup » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:47 am

Homer wrote:Oh well, this isnt the first time AT had a rape, a few months ago, a girl was sexually assaulted in the Rita queue area. I think its getting a bit out of control at that park if two rapes/assaults occur.

Yes, there was a event similar to this that happened about 2 months ago.

http://www.towerstimesforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6546

You've got to wonder at times, what is the world coming to?

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby neovortex2k » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:08 am

i haven't seen the film yet because it's not out over here for another 3 days but i imagine it to be maybe like a reverse tower of terror but with glass on all side's (obviously) and some sort of screens to project the flying image's onto!

Banned

Postby Mind Eraser » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:36 am

You've got to wonder at times, what is the world coming to?

What are you talking about? I dunno about the UK, but rape is not uncommon in the states. This doesn't shock me one bit.

-kip-

Sorry, Not Feeling Very Creative Today!

Postby FlyingScooter » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:40 am

I don't know. Everytime i hear about rape i get shocked and quite pissed off. I hope i never reach a point that i don't feel that way.

Banned

Postby Mind Eraser » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:57 pm

I don't mean to sound harsh. Just because I am not shocked doesn't mean that I don't care. I know quite a few girls that have been raped (yeah, I used to hang out with the wrong crowd). That stuff just doesn't shock me anymore. The Trade Centers falling, the Tsunamis killing 200,000 people - that shocked me. I'm very desensitized though, living between two major cities with extremely high crime rates, one can't help but stop caring, it just happens naturally.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby outlaw » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:12 pm

Story seems very iffy to me, she was obviously drinking heavily, and if a rape did occur, it was probably when she was passed out or too drunk to care at the time. It's still a sex crime regardless what state of mind the girl was in at the time, as they did take advantage of a 15 year old girl who surely would not have consented.

Just guessing, but she was probably too ashamed and upset to report the rape right away, which may be a mistake, because it seems they have 0 evidence or witnesses of the rape occuring, and she is giving a vauge description of the teens. Someone is gonig to have to come forward about witnessing this event, or one of the teens confessing for her to have a case.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!