Alton Towers Discussion Thread

P. 580: Gangsta Granny: The Ride to debut in Spring 2020
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Alton Towers Discussion Thread

Postby SharkTums » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:06 pm

^I'm really happy for you guys! At one point England was looking as bad as us, but you guys pulled it together and are doing much better now!

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby KarlaKoaster » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:37 pm

Thank you. Yeah, I think there's light at the end of the tunnel but I'm not 100% sure yet if it's daylight or a train coming the other way. I think we were too slow to lockdown and too slow to take testing seriously, but our health service wasn't overwhelmed and the government here has an extremely generous furlough scheme which has meant staff are paid 80% of their salary by the state. This has undoubtedly saved companies and saved jobs.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby snoflake15 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:33 pm

Have booked up from 6th-8th July at AT Hotel and two day park entry. Bit nervous that it all be a bit shambolic early on particularly as we’re taking our 5yo who has Aspergers.

Has anyone heard if the CBeebies show and characters will be on? My boy loves Duggee and would be good if it was on although I suspect it won’t be to begin with.....

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!