Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

P. 1996 - Jersey Devil Coaster Announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 26 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby SKCfan » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:56 am

Goliath513 wrote:
SFOT has Mr Freeze which is VERY similar to the Batman track of The Chiller.

Maybe they could repaint/retheme it to some other comic characters.
:)
Goliath513 wrote:
And isn't SFFT already getting a relocated SF coaster for the 2007 season? :wink:

Yes, they got Tony Hawk's Big Spin @ SFFT this year. But, maybe they could add this in next year. It wouldn't be as big of a cost as buying a NEW coaster since this ride is already theirs...

Final Destination Guy!

Postby Goliath513 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:04 am

SKCfan wrote:
Goliath513 wrote:
SFOT has Mr Freeze which is VERY similar to the Batman track of The Chiller.

Maybe they could repaint/retheme it to some other comic characters.
:)
Goliath513 wrote:
And isn't SFFT already getting a relocated SF coaster for the 2007 season? :wink:

Yes, they got Tony Hawk's Big Spin @ SFFT this year. But, maybe they could add this in next year. It wouldn't be as big of a cost as buying a NEW coaster since this ride is already theirs...

Whoops, I was referring to B:TR from SFNO for the 2008 season. My bad ;)

Banned

Postby PURE » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:16 pm

Wes41190 wrote:
coasterbilly wrote:I guess some have more passion about this industry then others...

Translation: I guess some people are bigger losers than others...

coasterbilly wrote:^say what you want, doesn't matter to me big guy

Anyway, Chiller will definitely be missed, not a coaster for me personally to cry over, but as a whole for the park. I just hope whatever they put in there, it'll be a good add for my homepark

Kinda wonder, who's really the bigger loser? The guy that comes on a coaster forum to talk about coasters, or the pansy that comes on the coaster forum and shoots low blows to make himself feel better?

I gotta be honest, I had an AWESOME ride on Speed at the Nascar Cafe in Vegas, and seeing as how they're both Premier rides, I'm sure these 2 coasters are similar and deliver the same great ride. Its a shame I won't be able to get on these 2, not only are they unique and look like a good time, you don't see too many of them around.
Welcome To Magic Mountain. Cheer up, you could be at Knotts!

Are you American? Are you nice?

Postby hansrubens » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:37 pm

as i am going to take all the credits at sfgadv. i must be very disappointant to hear that they going to tear down the robin and chiller. I know 6 flags parks are "very" bad (That is just an opinion) but when they remove 1 or more coasters from the park I must say that they are just doing their normal thing.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby yankees15 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:12 pm

This is a shame. I never had the opportunity to ride either side. Well, I hope they replace it with something worthwhile.

X is the best. Tatsu sucks.

Postby smartestcoasterkidever! » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:21 pm

SEND IT TO WILD WEST WORLD!!! :lmao:

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby jonboy20100 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:31 pm

what exactly were the problems with the chiller? there are loads of other premier lim coasters out there all causing no problems (granted i never saw this run as my first visit to gadv was the end of aug)

Postby Wes » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:45 pm

PURE wrote:Kinda wonder, who's really the bigger loser? The guy that comes on a coaster forum to talk about coasters, or the pansy that comes on the coaster forum and shoots low blows to make himself feel better?

Ho ho ho...That is so rich. Oh god, this is the biggest pot calling the kettle black in the history of the world! Should I dig up the multitude of posts you made on site banned where you did the exact same things over and over again? You know, part of the reason you got banned from the site repeatedly despite begging to come back?

Or you could realize my post was, ya know, a joke and get over it.

I'm skating on thin ice.

Postby Eric_Smith » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:00 pm

jonboy20100 wrote:what exactly were the problems with the chiller? there are loads of other premier lim coasters out there all causing no problems (granted i never saw this run as my first visit to gadv was the end of aug)

There were problems with the LIM's and I believe that there was some thing wrong with the batman train.(I think ;) )

All your coasters are belong to us

Postby IwantRevenge » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:32 pm

coasterguy618 wrote:
TheRapidsNerd wrote:
I'm sorry, but I find it quite funny that you are crying over a roller coaster.

There are those of us here how hold parks and rides very dear, and yes, some do cry when you've had great times with either and then they're gone. One day friend, you'll understand.

Yes, but there are so many worse things to cry about, while he is crying over a roller coaster.

well i'm sorry if it was one of my favorite rides... i actually think it's more funny that your complianing.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!