Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:40 am

Imagineer Josh wrote:I have a friend that works at the park. He told me today that it was confirmed of a 2017 roller coaster but no details have come out yet (obviously)

I think it makes sense but I doubt there's full proof.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:49 pm

No he's not a Screamscape member. Want to see the email?

Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Don't you just love the internet sometimes?

Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Does the 'higher ups' mean operating a bigger Dippin' Dots cart?

Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:51 pm

Imagineer Josh wrote:Want to see the email?

Not really. It wouldn't prove anything more than some random schmuck off the street telling me KD was getting a coaster next year would.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Might be going to thE park for the first time this Saturday or Sunday. How will the lines be on a weekend in April? What day is best out of the 2? Flashpass be needed? If so, what type?

Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:43 pm

ViperGTS500 wrote:Might be going to thE park for the first time this Saturday or Sunday. How will the lines be on a weekend in April? What day is best out of the 2? Flashpass be needed? If so, what type?

You shouldn't bother. You should go to Great Adventure instead.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:36 pm

ViperGTS500 wrote:Might be going to thE park for the first time this Saturday or Sunday. How will the lines be on a weekend in April? What day is best out of the 2? Flashpass be needed? If so, what type?

Allow me to provide a helpful answer. On Saturday, you might need Fast Lane; on Sunday, you most likely won't. I would go on Sunday.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:34 pm

The park will *probably* be less crowded on Sunday. Saturday I'd wait to see if you need a Fast Lane pass or not, it really depends on how long you can tolerate being in line.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Prefer nothing more than half hour and do want to ride I305 like 5-10 times! Does the park usually thin out a few hour before it closes (8pm)? Since I have a platinum pass, I could go sat eve and sun morning..
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS