Phantasialand Discussion Thread

P. 279 - Park Reopening May 29!
Users viewing this topic: COASTER FREAK 11 and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I teach at the school of donkey!

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Postby Pedrinho » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:50 am

coasterbill wrote:Well damn... we'll be making our first trip to this park next Spring and this probably won't be ready so I guess we need to plan another trip to go back again a few years later and ride this and Chiapas some more. This is the cross that I bear. :lol:

Hey Bill, when You're over here and have fun for a meet-up, PM me! We'd like to!
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Monster; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby FirstDropJay » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:54 am

Good Lord! First official Rookburgh trailer has just dropped:

You gotta enjoy that first drop, you know.

Postby Pedrinho » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:19 am

^
And now think about that: All the last created things were in reality even better than the trailer was..
Holy $h1t!
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Monster; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:14 am

That looks great!

Pedrinho wrote:
coasterbill wrote:Well damn... we'll be making our first trip to this park next Spring and this probably won't be ready so I guess we need to plan another trip to go back again a few years later and ride this and Chiapas some more. This is the cross that I bear. :lol:

Hey Bill, when You're over here and have fun for a meet-up, PM me! We'd like to!

I just saw this, will do!

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:22 pm

WOW :lover:

I love everything about it. Did we already know this would have 2-across seating or is this new information? The new Vekoma’s are fantastic and this looks to continue that new tradition.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:50 pm

DBru wrote:I love everything about it. Did we already know this would have 2-across seating or is this new information? The new Vekoma’s are fantastic and this looks to continue that new tradition.

From what I understand, it will be two-across seating. Based on that prototype that they built however long ago, you'll board basically sideways, like Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, and then the cars will rotate into the correct orientation.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Follow me on Instagram for perfectly adequate theme park photos!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Postby Pedrinho » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:04 am

A.J. wrote:
DBru wrote:I love everything about it. Did we already know this would have 2-across seating or is this new information? The new Vekoma’s are fantastic and this looks to continue that new tradition.

From what I understand, it will be two-across seating. Based on that prototype that they built however long ago, you'll board basically sideways, like Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, and then the cars will rotate into the correct orientation.

Yeah, that's right. There will also be something like a pre show/dark ride part between boarding and the rotation of track and seats, introducing you into the story of Rookburgh/FLY.
Last edited by Pedrinho on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:12 am.

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:06 am

Holy crap... That looks absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to give this a go next time we are at the park! :br
Bigger is not always better.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:27 am

All the near misses look incredible.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Belmont Park & Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby parktraveler008 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:59 am

Some new content with many breathtaking photos of Rookburgh I've found on this site: CLICK HERE

This is my favorite - I love the industrial style so much. =)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!